Bushes in diffrent campaigns

Currently you cannot change the type of bushes for campaigns unlike camos which are customizable for campaigns. What I am suggesting is to use the same system for camos on bushes so that we can use different foliage in the various campaigns. For example currently if I put palm leaves or banana leaves on my LVT 4 they will also appear in Battle of the Bulge and Europe which looks silly. Whereas with the new system I would be able to choose what foliage appears in which campaign on the vehicle.

  • yes
  • no
0 voters

Thankyou for reading and voting :peace_symbol:.

2 Likes

tenor-148266359

1 Like

Agree, but devs won’t do it because of Money
mr-krabs-money
(Nah, they won’t do it because Dagor engine is all mixed up and messy, built like spaghetti)

1 Like

it could make them more money tho

they should sift thru the spaghetti, i want different bushes