Currently the only avaliable armored infantry-support/APC’s are locked behind premiums, like the SdKfz’s, for example. It would be cool if us F2P players could also experience these vehicles
Some noteworthy aditions could be;
•M3 Scout Car 
•M3A1 Half-Track
•SdKfz 250

•Type 92 Chiyoda

•BA-64
These are only examples, they could range between BR1 and BR2. Feel free to give more suggestions in the comments
14 Likes
It says i cannot create pools
Great suggestion, but it’s because you’re a new user on the forums that you can’t make polls
1 Like
if you want the armored version then you pay.
simple.
same with apcs… i don’t know why you think you are entitled to such things when its the main focus of the paid ones.
support the game and you get nice unique toys
I dont think im entitled, i just wish me and other f2players could play with the fun stuff too, people seem to agree, no?
3 Likes
More tech tree more better
2 Likes
you know you can issue f2p APC squads with smaller vehicles, and thus, only 4 troopers instead of 6, right?
kinda like the events one.
in devils advocate, the sdkfz 9 is event material.
same goes for all universal carriers ( except the british squad one ).
2 Likes
you get to play with the fun stuff like everyone else when you pay to access it.
these suggestions only serve to diminish the value of the squads people paid money for.
Armored apcs are a paid/event feature currently and should stay that way.
What is your point? That I didn’t include event in my comment? Or that the lowered squad member count is justification for it to be added?
I don’t think either is of importance…
I mean if so… why can’t I have let’s say ACI but only 3 crew members instead of the full 5… the extra ones are only improving the squad… so by lowering the count I should be amen to get it for free right?
Either way I don’t think that’s valid justification.
They are currently only available if you paid for the premiums or did the event… clearly they aren’t trying to make it tech tree… and I believe it should stay that way.
If you want the armored apcs… then buy the ones you have in the shop.
Yes, you do… you think you should receive the stuff people paid for but for free instead and easily accessible… it’s diminishing the value of people’s purchases.
either are the very reason why it would make sense.
… and explains the existing event APC vehicles.
no idea what you’re talking about.
but a sdkfz 250 for Event makes perfect sense.
T20 Komsolet tractor for the soviets as event APC does make sense.
that Fiat truck or any truck also technically counts as long armored and have a weapon.
trade off being how many numbers the squad is composed.
and all of the events ones have only 4 troopers.
which contradicts your negations just because… only you know.
if you feel an event vehicle is robbing you from your premium vehicle that is different, and effectivelly better, it’s what we call in the biz, financial illiteracy.
as far tech tree goes, since i got carried a little,
idc tbh.
more toys is always better for everyone.
and doesn’t take away from my purchased M3a1 or 251.
1 Like
What is your point??? I have no objection to event ones being added or whatever the hell the squad count has anything to do with this… just armored apcs being given in the tech tree, yes… perhaps I could have been more literal when I made my original comment.
Like I said again, if you want “armored apcs” or more so just proper apcs then you can either pay or do the events for them.
It sounds like you have spent an awful lot of money on this game and is now scared that people you deem “less worthy” may be able to play with your toys
1 Like
correct, no… i do not want people to have access to things for free which i spent money on. thats exactly what i said.