Zero skill or just a saboteur?

Every match is the same - guy takes a tank or build AT gun and ends a match with 10 kills or less.

(score at the end of video)

And what worse… he sticks only to western allies :rage:

Looks like an inexperienced player to me. He clearly tries to do something so I wouldn’t say he is a troll.
Unless he plays 4D chess and wants us to think this way. He has some advanced unlocks so who knows (maybe his younger sibling or child is playing).

7 Likes

as you said, everyone should be able to play this game like they want.

but it’s not fine when your teammates do it?

ironic.

6 Likes

Yes, but they should contribute to victory not a failure.

He has unlocked M26 and he also has access to rocket radio operators.

calm pls, he´s probably a kid playing or just a troll player i mean they are annoying i know but is the way he enjoys. yea is just horrendus way to enjoy but he enjoys

not all, it happens to all faction

Relax… They are casual player and toxic for pro player

Tick ​​Note
Just spam rally point, smgs and planes if you have two slot vehicle spam tanks too and pick big explosive mass for tank-planes.
Play with friends or play with pro player.
Camping makes you lose and vehicle in conquest mode is useless lol.

ALL RESULTS

Or just someone like me, when very tired.

“Mmmh, we have to move in that direction… sigh…”

(Spot a schoolbus in Tunisia)

“WELL HELLOOOOO BEAUTIFUL, HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT JUMPING DUNES TODAY???”

funniest matches are those where you just enjoy yourself :smile:

6 Likes

If you want to cry invite me to the game k

1 Like

I am not here to cry, but rather - to warn other players as this guy has only 10 % win-rate and plays only USA.

(sometimes it is better to hit Esc than play doomed match)

Look on the bright side - play random and you may end up with that player on the other team.

I normally main Allies, but ever since going almost 100% random, I play Germany and Japan about 80% of the time with it like 15% Russian and 5% Allies. Granted, I only play BR1-2. Lots and lots of newbs playing.

Interesting. I’ve been playing “random” since the update, and haven’t been Japs once. I end up usually Allies or German. Only been Soviets once or twice. BRI-II for me too.

I play on the NA server, and am East Coast time.

Was just looking at my stats - I wish I’d taken them right when the change happened so I could see precisely what the numbers were. (I took a screen cap before I played any on 8/9/24.)

But the economy changed 11 days ago. In that time, I’ve played 38 German, 14 Japan, perhaps 8 Russian and like 5-10 Allies. Big guesses on the last two factions, since those were my main and I didn’t start doing a lot of the randoms until a few days into it…about half random and half “my normal playstyle” of mostly Allies with a few Russian, the first couple days.

Anyway, the more I’ve done it, the more I liked it, particularly after I got my “not much played” factions up to speed and could remain competitive. For instance, I think it’s pretty wild that out of the 38 games played (and again, I’m a newb) for the Germans, I’ve scored over 900 kills from a tank, and destroyed 72 enemy tanks. I know for a vet at this game, that’s laughable, but I was stoked. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ahh, that might be it. I play on Europe servers.

I think the EU playerbase is rocking the Japs at the moment. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nothing is wrong with playing a tank stupidly.

Because Enlisted is a game for everyone - both for good and bad players :point_up:

1 Like

It’s already happen.
This isn’t his teammate.

1 Like

False. Because snipers are always present on both teams.

(symmetrical balance)

While guy with 10 kills per match plays only USA.

I have seen worse players in other teams aswell. Let him enjoy the game. As long as he aint teamkilling

1 Like

I think that he just has no idea how to play tank.
He probably saw people spam HE and get insane amounts of XP, but he doesn’t know the difference between AP and HE shells, doesn’t zoom in ect…

If I had to make an educated guess, someone is letting a kid or gf play the game ob their account unsupervised.

Definitely not a troll, you don’t need Pershing to hog a tank.

3 Likes

I’m surprised he is not switching to Anti personal shells.

well if you played this game long enough, you will know that these kind of players are not really rare, so there is really no point in complaining about them.

2 Likes