Your Feedback on "Battle of Berlin" Campaign

Panther G instead of the Panther F prototype please. I find it highly annoying to see a prototype Panther this late into the war, and that far into Berlin.

4 Likes

russians have body armor so…5 dollars more

Can I add an opinion as a person who watched the stream but haven’t played the game?

what I like

*Cinematic stuff
*Bayonets

What I dislike

*Germans have much superiour tanks and aircraft while soviets get nothing as counter, stupid, unbalanced and unrealistic
*Bad uniforms for Germans. Where is Volksturm? This looks like copy-paste Normandy

What is not too easy to understand

*So many unrealistic features. G41 should be replaced with the G43
*Panther F was an experimental tank, remove this thing
*PPD-40??? This should be completely replaced with the PPSh
*Why not give Germany better tanks but give Russia more manpower and air support???
*M30 luftwaffe in so many numbers… unrealistic
*Panther F has a broken damage model (idk if the t-34 shares the same problem)
*Body armour is only present on premium ssquads??? I’m disapointed

7 Likes

Premium Suggestions

I have worked very hard for my premium suggestions and have invested A LOT of hours in the game.
The suggestions are really new ones and no recycled ones!

@Keofox: you can unlock the premium suggestions for 49,-€

Why we have to pay both premium squads to play it? Everyone has their preferred faction and mostly they only play one.

1 Like

Thank you! Like I said, im blind. Thanks brother!

What I like:

The overall apperance and atmosphere of Berlin.
The size of the battle arenas.

What I dislike:

The price point of the bundle.
The censorship.

4 Likes

Yet they choose the most toxic ways somehow.

1 Like

berlin is in test closed for instan as for normandy and moscow. berlin will be open to the public be passient

Yeah… I’m really hoping they do something to the uniforms and especially the faces of the germans.
Should mostly be very young… and very old “soldiers”, with the odd middle-aged officer and sergeant.
I hope they dare to show the desperate, insane, last ditch effort.
I’ve already seen old and young faces, I hope they get prioritized.

6 Likes

не игра а какой то хаос,не понять где свои,где враги. может я и не прав ,сыграл всего несколько боев. игра не понравилась.

What I like:

• The setting is excellent, and so are the more modern (in WW2 terms) weapons and uniforms.

What I dislike:

• The german air force despite being nonexistent at that point has Me 410s that can just obliterate everything with their 1000kg of bombs
  • The T-34-85 cannot penetrate the Panther F frontally (this is a thing from WT but not from real life) which makes the Panther F a bit stronger than it should be, and the Panther F should not even be there as it was only a prototype and fought on the western front, perhaps replace it with a Panther G

What is not too easy to understand:

• Why at this point in the war the soviets have not upgraded to AT grenades (or the experimental RPG-44) and are still lobbing sticks of TNT
2 Likes

What I like:
Berlin campaign and the maps, different heights too, although don’t want roof jumpers everywhere
Love atmosphere and sound effects
Bayonet functions

What I don’t like:
Soviet Engineer MG nest is still Mg42, although pick on select wheel is outlined a soviet mg.
Panther please put more appropriate one, panther G as people say.
No soviet AA gun still flak
Some maps a bit too dark to see on Ps5
German engineer squad is all shotguns and cannot be changed at this time.
One detpack takes out either tank, even though these are end war tanks, surely disabling track but not blow outright?
Where is Soviet AT rifles or bazooka? Why they carry german AT?
Still going to play, but there some feedback for now…

Don’t understand:
Nerf to barbwire placement, two barbed wires stacked is not OP, it has really hindered engineers across all campaigns.

2 Likes

What I like

1. The setting
  2. the maps
  3. The Russian voice lines sound great

What I dislike

1. CAS is currently too OP with there giant payloads
  2. I think that since it’s the end of the war semi-auto rifles should be way more common/ unlockable at a early level
  3. I don’t think the German engineers should carry shotguns
  4. The Russians have Panzerfausts, They should have PIAT’s or Bazookas
  5. Premium squads are way to OP, make their SMGs have a lot of recoil

Overall I’m really liking Berlin but there are some balancing issues which puts it at my number 2 spot, a little behind Normandy

Pro tip: shoot the turret. It kills all of the turret crew, and has a high probability of jamming the turret ring. I’ve never once been confronted with a Panther I couldn’t deal with, you just have to be smart about it.

Panther G’s weak spots are smaller than that of the F. There used to be the Panther A but they replaced it with the weaker F.

2 Likes

First ~10 hours’ experience:
Ghost servers. Nearly no human players. Especially after the first day of its release (premium packs), squads mode have <50% humans, while lonefighters is 100% bots.

What I like:

• Really good maps, way better than Moscow/Normandy’s maps. Highly detailed and complex maps. Provide lots of immersiveness. Including the 5-sectors Conquest mission. Finally something new!

I have thinking for 10min and still cant come up with second good points…

What I dislike:

• 50USD is too expensive for “CBT” this campaign. Causing too few players to test this campaign. Also, you dont even give us a special section to post threads. Feedback of Berlin campaign mix with all other topics. Surely you just want the money, not the feedback of testing!

• Me 410 is OP and letting germans getting so better airforce is contrary to the history.

• Balance for 3 invasion maps/missions can be a disaster! Especially, these two maps: The Kroll Opera House and Ministry Garden. The first sectors is too hard to capture. (I only plays German so far, it’s very easy to defense, or at least costing attackers too many tickets to capture the first sectors.)

• It’s already April, 1945. And soviet still using PPD40? Where is PPSH? I have seen bots using PPD40, not PPSH.

• We need history accurate AT weapons! Like AT grenades.

• Due to complexity of the maps, BOT’s AI has a hard time on pathfinding. Especially your AI can get lost/stuck/unable to follow you in many places. Think something else for alternative solutions. Surely the AI can not do well in this maps. Like keep AI in the nearest “safe” place to stay without keeping trying to find path to you or to the target point.

Other suggestions:

• It’s the time for asymmetric gameplay! It’s 100% you can not let Soviet to defend in invasion/Assualt missions! It’s time to try something new asymmetric stuffs in missions. Forget the old 5-sectors-1000HR-Invasion missions.
    Like giving Soviet more resources (infantry/vehicles) to attack, while letting Germans have some really easy to defend sectors (like fixed MG42s, prebuilt barbed wires). Also add more sectors, like 6~7 sectors to defend. And introduce a time limit of invasion missions. If Soviet unable to capture sectors, then they lose. Since in history, Soviet was really rush to win this battle before May.
    Also greatly nerfed German’s airforce by active planes numbers, or even limiting number of planes to respawn.

• Fix the mines! Now, it’s really hard to use mines, and they are useless, due to the extreme small trigger areas. Also we should able to carry more mines to make them effective. (2~3 is enough)

• Be creative on drawing the sectors. Please just do not make sectors too small. A sector only includes one small room or a small space is not only less fun to play, also reduce the immersiveness. It’s too intentional to have to capture a circle area.

by the battle of berlin the PIAT was no longer in soviet service as it was deemed inferior to AT grenades and rifles

the G and A panthers, are however, more appropriate

People complain enough about the F already, turning it into A or G would make it worse.