Your Feedback on "Battle of Berlin" Campaign

We have launched testing of the new campaign. Read more.

Play a bit and submit us your feedback on current game experience:

What you like

What you don’t like

What is not too easy to understand

• Please, write here on all the issues catching your attention. We will carefully study all the feedback and suggestions.
  • hard to understand
    Why russian premium squad has higher price than german one (35 vs 30 euro)
7 Likes

What I like:

• Berlin

What I dislike:

• Paywall, $50 price hike, paying for two squads, body armor (ie Vitality perk but as bad)

What is not too easy to understand:

• Why pay for two squads, and why so much
33 Likes

Russians have working body armour, probably that

2 Likes

Just please tell me if these two squads will be forever exclusive after the campaign CBT ends.I’m very interested in it.

My humble feedback is:
As backer I should get in there without paywall.

And the price is very questionable

12 Likes

What I like :

• Enlisted is great game , and Berlin should be as good if not better than rest
    What I dislike :
  • This is not getting your community to test Berlin , its money grab to test .
    What I would change :
  • I would set a price tag for 5 / 10 Euro , w/o premium unit and give some skinned version of vehicle intead. You have plenty of assests from Warthunder.
11 Likes

What I like:

• Fresh campaign to try and learn the maps of

What I dislike:

• Body armor on top of vitality perk. Remove one or the other/
  • Insides of houses are still extremely dark when viewed from the outside, making camping from inside a building on Berlin maps extremely easy and practically uncounterable. Please adjust lighting / auto exposure to brighten indoor environments when viewed from the outside.
  • Germans get shotguns while Soviets do not. Leads to very unbalanced indoor engagements. Please add the TOZ-B for Soviets.
  • Maps are still kinda poorly constructed when it comes to keeping parcour in mind. I have played my first match of Berlin and already found people on the roofs of even the tallest of buildings.
  • Berlin maps have the absolute worst combination of traits compared to Moscow or Normandy. The sightlines are longer, but not predictable/counterable and you cannot take detours to get around these sightlines.
  • Visual quality of the buildings and other props are much lower in Berlin, making the game feel like it is 10 years old.
  • Explosive pack has turned into a nuke with 10-15m or so lethal radius? It feels like it’s twice as powerful in any other campaign.
8 Likes

Almost all stuff in game
Good graphic
What I dont like
Where is option to change my sensitivity in the FPS game? XDD (or if im blind then tell me where is it)
My squad who is controled by bots is so stupid. Sometimes my squad block me or even cover my screen and I can’t shoot…

1 Like

What you like

• The atmosphere is wonderful, a somberness worthy of a Downfall setting.
    *The realism of the maps is great. The structure of the wrecked city is superior to that of AAA titles.
  • Battle Cry of the Soviet Soldier

What you don’t like

• The German military’s air force and tanks are well-equipped, even with Hitler pointing a gun at their temples. Daring to be unbalanced is more like a battle of Berlin.
  • The map is beautiful, but it’s like a maze and there are parts where you don’t know where to go.
  • It’s still in the alpha testing phase, so it can’t be helped, but the number of soldiers in a squad is so small that only sporadic, low-key battles occur.
  • Fifty dollars. Too expensive. Now I would have to spend a few days in a seaweed bento.

• Why can’t we have tank descent when we can have Soviet soldiers in armor? This armor is supposed to have been issued to tank decent soldiers.
  • Why not implement PPSH41?
  • I wanted German soldiers that looked like the Battle of Berlin, not just a repeat of Normandy. Sure, it’s a problem to bring out the Nazi SS, but at least I want to see the faces of soldiers in plain clothes, boys and old soldiers.
14 Likes

Controls>Main>Mouse aiming speed and settings below it.

1 Like

They have 0 respect for the testers, who was the “genius” who came up with a triple game price To the test of a map without including the testers who give life to their game, do they want them to die or what?

8 Likes

I don’t think anybody is a fan of how this is being done, but don’t you think you’re being a bit dramatic?

5 Likes

no, I think you are being too permissive with these quite toxic attitudes of monetization.

6 Likes

without including the testers who give life to their game, do they want them to die or what?

You’re right, they want you to die. What was I thinking.

2 Likes

What you like

*New campaign

What you don’t like

• Not being able to play that campaign because I have to pay 50$ friggin dollars for it?!?!?!

*Why it costs money to play a campaign. There’s already 900 different ways to pay for stuff in the game.

8 Likes

there are literally 900 ways to monetize in the game xd

2 Likes

What I like

I like the atmosphere and the architecture, the availability of late war weapons and vehicles

What I don’t like

When an enemy is on ruble or destroyed concrete he jitters around and is impossible to shoot at. The germans have a huge advantage is tanks, the T-34-85 cannot frontally penetrate the panther F ANYWHERE and the Panther F can kill the T-34-85 on any plate. The spawn points are very poorly chosen and as such lead to frustrating spawnkilling. The lighting on the inside of buildings is very poor and causes me to not see players that are shooting me.

Does the body armor actually work in the premium soviet squad (you didn’t put an information sheet or tab about it).

False. Just shoot turret cheeks.

Seems like it does damage redux against SMGs so far

1 Like