Your feedback about last update

His example is dumb too. What, Tiger’s never fought in Winter in Russia?? Not like any of these maps are particularly accurate. Just so tired of this drivel This is a game. Realism in War Games is the dumbest thing to ask for. Trust me. You don’t want any of this to be realistic. If it was “Historically Accurate” Allies would get 3 times as many planes and 3 times as much Arty and have way more ammo

2 Likes

You are right its my bad. I’m taking my words back.

2 Likes

Go play battlefield

Please implement FSR 2.0 or even 3.0

1 Like

What I like:
·I can use all my unique squad
What I hate extremely
·How do you set the preference? I played as GER but I can rarely play against USSR.Why?Is there any unreasonable settings?Why can PANZER V goes into Staringrad but T34-85 cant?Why can I found Faustpatrone in Moscow?You’ve broken the past balance, but the new balance seems to be worse than the past.

For there is not so many people playing USSR in Berlin now, if things goes like this, the toppest Ger can only play against USA.Why not delete the USSR V rank directly?

Are the italians included in Stalingrad now? Im on console and dont have a pc so I cant check

Yes, soldiers dont have word on the map selection, if you want Italian in stalingrad give them weapon who have stalingrad in their preffered map

Ok…which italian weapons are those? What about the premium squads? Im hoping I can use the flametroopers there

I dont know about their premium squad because is dont wiewed them yet, but the flamethrowers squad should use the main weapon you give them for the matchmaking, so just give them a zk29

Yes, you can take premium flamers to Stalingrad/Pacific respectively to their faction.

1 Like

We really demand it, it’s a necessary!

What you like

• …The actual appearance of the character

What you don’t like

• …The appearance of the character is not realistic enough, and the reproduction is not good

What “happened yesterday?”

id be ok with this 3 mg squad on is engineer the dp belt is abused in berlin lately

When are you guys gonna make it real?

Bad update… you call it “making enlisted better”? I dont think so…

I have much love for this game, better as battlefield - with the old enlisted before this new update comes.

This new design is confusing and all units in any campaign? Where is now the variety? This is no fun…

I love enlisted - the “old” enlisted - but this “new” enlisted has no future for me…

My personal opinion.

9 Likes

The new update is not good why make the game like that i JUST want to play D-day and that’s it I don’t want to play the difference maps just the D-day ones I played this game every day but i can’t anymore because of this update.
when the campaigns come back ill play it again, but I’m done with this game.

11 Likes

Dont like new tech tree to hard to understand and sqauds to hard to navigate too many squads dont like not begin able to play certain campaigns dont like battle ratings did like playing just as italy was hoping for more campaigns for italy and Britain like British vs japan in Burma or italy vs russia in stalingrad which are both historical right italy genral gavani messi led the Italians in battle for russia.
But now im quiting the game as dont like new update at all to complicated for some vetran players and new and dont like there is no campaign maps and dont like battle rating its may be easier for people who just play as germany but for somone who plays all campaigns too much stuff too complicated and italy fighting on normandy very unlikely
I love enlisted for historical reasons not what it has become

6 Likes