Your feedback about last update

This is the only game I play -only in custom matches. I think it is a lot of fun and I don’t mind the occasional financial contribution. The only thing that really bothers me is the fact that you can not filter the server by maximum AI players. I really enjoy when they are limited to 2 and the teams ‘unmixed’.

still cant buy assault unlocked weeks ago in stalingrad

The intersection parameters of the T-28E [DT machine gun on the main turret] are incorrect, which will cause its aiming point to always be left or right in the horizontal direction, so that it cannot hit the enemy. Two sub turrets of T-28E and three machine guns of ordinary T-28 can meet normally.

Please pay attention to this! As long as you drive the T-28E in the training ground, you can easily find this:one of the machine gun will be severely to the left when aiming at close range, and it will be severely to the right when aiming at the sky (or other distant places).

• The main turret machine gun of T-28E has the wrong horizontal firing angle, and it loses the extra vertical firing range (unable to pitch independently) compared with the main turret machine gun of T-28.

i will like my friends to join in my team in midle of the figth if there are space

So that no one interferes with the genocide of bots in Normandy?

1 Like

LOS CRATERES DE LAS BOMBAS tienen las paredes de tierra que los forman como si fueran de acero deberian hundirse cuando pasa un tanque de 25 toneladas y apisonarse asi no se acumularian tantas paredes de crateres que enganchan a los tanques haciendo imposible pasar sin quedar engancgado deberian poder hundirse cuando pasa un tanque asi se suavizaria un poco a veces es una odiosea llegar hasta el siguiente punto

@1942786 Can we get any sort of roadmap or update or, well, any sort of information on correcting Italian Uniforms? Same question for Unit inaccuracies.

2 Likes

Correct San Marco Uniforms - English speaking section / Suggestions - Enlisted

Correct Pistoia Uniforms - English speaking section / Suggestions - Enlisted

1 Like

Also the lack of wraps on the legs and the wrong pith helmets. And the lack of full gear.

Mortar shell not firing out of Barrel on Stalingrad, logged a bug about this on forum.

Please can the developers work on adding Raw Mouse Input for those of us who need to use Vsync to stop screen tearing!
Vsync adds a floaty feeling to the mouse movement, with Raw Mouse Input this can be fixed!

imagen
can you fix that ?

eso lo pusieron para detener tanques y aun asi siguen siendo vitales para el equipo :clown_face:

why so angry

Since this topic is very long, I’m not sure if the previously published suggestions have been collected by keofox, so here is a simple repost of my most wanted feature suggestions as a player, which is here for the record.

Love the idea of Premium squads getting a bonus slot in the deployment queue
Don’t love spawn points idea.
Still, thanks for sharing. That first idea is brilliant.

What I like

• As a frequent user of smoke grenades I’d say most of my complaints were satisfied with them (altough I’d like them to give a bit more smoke because a single smoke grenade can’t cover a big enough area)
2 Likes

What you like
add anti-aircraft guns of each nation and heavy mg
add sdkf troop transport
add customization on other campaigns
What you don’t like
the economic system of the old campaigns must change and be like Stalingrad no gold allowed to buy soldiers or weapons or campaign levels

Like:

• a great ww2 game with good attention to detail
  • a very relaxed PvP and PvE game
  • great potential

Don’t like:

• tracers on snipers
  • kill cam
  • HP perks, and insta kill avoiding perks
  • no realisms mode
  • the leveling system

Not easy to understand: the intentions for your game, are you going to do large scale battles or not?

1 Like

Like:

• Teased explosion pack damage vs infantry change.

• Smoke grenades buff.

• Respawn queue for rally points.

Don’t like:

• Huge horisontal recoil for MG13 (and MG42 I’ve heared) in the Stalingrad. It’s annoying and imo doesn’t make any sense.
    I’d say it’s a bug.

• Rifle grenade launchers are reloaded too fast. It looks very bad and makes it very easy to spam them.
    Imo they should be slower to use and as powerfull as hand grenades.

• Change to how mounting works. It’s worse than before, please rework it asap or at least revert the changes.

3 Likes