Your feedback about last update

How’d a French LMG turn up in Poland

I think france supported Poland a lil bit idk

Poland received a military assistance from France after WW I, I think 2,000 Chauchat machine guns are part of it. Then they bought more after they tested it in Polish-Soviet War.

So let me get this straight.
The Chauchats we got are WW1 lend lease equipment issued to Poland, then captured by Germany during the annexation, then captured yet again by the Soviets???

2 Likes

Makes since

Germans used Chauchat in ww2 from captured French, Polish and Yugoslav troops

SO WHY NOT GIVE GERMANY CHAUCHAT AND MAXIM TOKAREV TO RUSSIA???

Poles bought it after ww1

Also to add that Soviets didn’t use captured German weapons all that much which makes it even more stupid to not give it to Germany

3 Likes

How can I find it?

I can only play Pz-2 in tutorial

It’s in Normandy

because it’s in the normandy campaign training mission for the germans.

unfortunally, no other nation gets newer vehicle.

as the american gets the m3, the russian the t-60 and the german est a pz2.

the halftruck it self it’s buggy, it has the same issues over war thunder. whenever you are standing still, the tracks for some reason start to " twerky " making your aim a bit shaky.

the crew it’s exposed, but knowing war thunder hitboxes and at it’s first impression, the driver and co driver seems being immune to getting shot just like the m8 scott for the americans.
and the mg seems not working along side missing viewports.

but nontheless, i really love it. it’s special, and i can’t wait to try it when it will be released.
one factor that i noticed ( as i do have the 251/10 on war thunder):

is that the vehicle it’s much faster here than in war thunder.

1 Like

I like that it’s not available in Moscow

Seeing that MG-42 on the back of the truck reveals that sdkfz was made in the period between 1942-1945 so it never saw combat in Moscow

I would rather see Panzerjager 1 in Moscow

3 Likes
  • angerie M5A1 noises *

yeah, sorry. i keep confusing them as m3s as in war thunder for the majority of time i face those.
they kinda look the same.

1 Like

One has a square front. The other sloped front :slight_smile:

1 Like

d i d

i

a s k e d ?

1 Like

Because their free stuff gets nerfed every update and through ninja nerfs too!?

You were not complaining when PPD had it’s recoil reduced to literally zero a while back. It still fires pretty straight when used in bursts even now. You were not complaining when Pz II had it’s frontal armor removed and made useless. You weren’t complaining when MP-40 got nerfed because MP-41 was OP. You were not complaining when MP-28 got rendered useless against PPDs due to their recoil.

Better premium stuff for Germany sounds reasonable to me just because most Soviet mains have double standards when it comes to everything weapons in game.

Although, if Soviet mains were reasonable when it comes to free weapons, I’d say, the new LMG packs definitely favor Germany and something has to be done about it.

10 Likes

lol

Why do you think PPD is a laser gun?
It hase worse recoil than every other German gun

Worse tanks (except the t-28 but even Pz-4 has 60mm of armour), worse MG, Worse premium SMG, worse premium LMG…

The only thing Russians are better at is regular SMG (if we avoid the disappearing bullets bug)

When did that happen? I didn’t see it

1 Like

We went over this before. Recoil per shot vs recoil per second.

50mm.

It was never announced. They reduced it by 33%. From 30mm to 20mm

Germany in a nutshell has almost all premium stuff be OP, but normal stuff UP.

6 Likes

Now you are just proving a point without evidence
This is taken from WT

30+30= 60!!!

Recoil per second is much more important
Keeping fire is easier than firing in bursts and you have to agree with that

Not true
I already gave my opinion on this but I won’t argue anymore

1 Like

I’ve been using PPDs since the very first day I got into the alpha. I had trouble hitting even close range targets at first. Wasn’t even able to hit targets well in training when standing. Learned how to control recoil and was able to more or less use PPDs while standing. But that was all experience and skill.
And now I can send the whole mag onto a tiny target in a window while walking with zero effort. That’s just how easy it has become. Can the MPs do this? Absolutely. But they don’t do it at 600 shots per minute.

And the exact same thing is happening with the MG-30. It’s recoil per shot is lower. Even when fired full auto, MG-30 is smooth af. You don’t mind, right?

Pz II was the only tank Soviet players had issue countering and that’s not even the case anymore. The tank balance has either become fair or shifted the other way. I am not good with tanks, so I can’t speak much about them.

Basically the crux of my comment. Germany gets the better premium stuff because it is a more popular faction and people spend money on it much more. Making the P2W desirable is important. It is also important to frustrate the F2P players on the German side to force them to buy premiums. The devs have been doing a fantastic job at that.

I can agree to an extent. But Soviet mains have been asking for DP and it will most likely get added(cos RUSSIAAAAA…ya know). And that will completely tip the balance in favor of the other party. All that’s holding back LMG from becoming the absolute meta in game is their limited magazine.

And that’s what the devs wanted.

Devs can change values of in game vehicles. It’s not patented by Gaijin.
Try it for yourselves. You can get penned from up front very easily now.

im really starting not to enjoy playing this game and spending less time playing it not only in general but in matches too. The Ai is currently the main problem for me and i know its being worked on consistently but it really does suck all the fun out of the game. The lasted patch i feel has some how made things worse as my squad dies even faster. also the spam with armored cars/tanks and planes is getting annoying considering you have to grind a while to get a bazooka squad.

1 Like