Your feedback about last update

yea beside Farquhar-hill rifle stop production before ww2 so if anything that thing shouldnt also exist but it does

anyway i aint angry or anything just want to point it out if we are gonna argue about some helmet

It could be.

Volkssturm outfits are distributed just randomly in Berlin.

1 Like

You can always get rid of it by buying normal helmets

6 Likes

Well, if you don’t enjoy games like HLL or PS. There’s not much other ww2 fps online games left.

If this is the reason that will make you quit the game, okay.

1 Like

I guess not

1 Like

We need a WWI mode now lol

1 Like

It could work as an april fools event. We have gotten modern and sci-fi so ww1 should be next

1 Like

What you like

• Immersion, hardcore, minimalistic hud.

What you don’t like

• Fov slider, lack of locked graphics and sounds parameters in a custom or ranked thing - fair play

What is not too easy to understand

Why never get a server in south america - waiting since 2013 war thunder

What are you impling with our comments and your “south america” thing?
kinda xenoph, but ok.

• Look above an see how many “South Americans” also wrote on this wall without the format -

Did you knew Age of Empires and other major games do get Brazilian/South American servers? you seem a bit ignorant to be honest.

For the sake of the rightfulness of your comment, i erased the ones of mine that were unnecesary, and edited my original one to match the criteria of this sub. But still, you oughta be really an as*ole to put all of South America in a bag because of a conversation where only i have an “hispanic” allegation on my name. Shameful.

I don’t understand what makes you angry, I didn’t imply anything, I said directly that I have been waiting for a server since 2013.
And in South America because if you were ever even remotely decent at playing an online shooting game, you will know perfectly well that playing with 90 ping is already a disadvantage, here I am forced to play with a minimum of 160ms, BECAUSE THE SERVER IS VERY FAR GEOGRAPHICALLY - genius

Para helmet bug seems to be back on PS5, I took vid will post to CBR.

Invisi planes on Normandy back too!

A20 Soviet will not maneuver when using gunner seat

Come on DF it is one of the minor updates since major to break stuff.

1 Like

What you like

• The game play
  • The games look

What you don’t like

*Ohhh where to start, Battle task limit.

• Experience grind.
  • Skill removement cost.
  • Weapon upgrade cost with weapon cards.
  • Squad upgrade cost.
  • How little silver you get compared to how much EVERYTHING! cost.
  • The fact you make the only way possible to play the game is with an sub is so FUCKING RETARDED. (Sorry for swearing but ffs the only thing gajin is known for at this point is greed.)

What is not too easy to understand

• Why do you tie so much to the subscription? i would be so more willing to spend money on a game i like and dont get pissed off cause of there greed rather than a game that is so greedy.
1 Like

Please bring back cooldown for non-carrier pacifuc planes.

Hey, I like the Chauchat.

Hello, i have noticed a problem with the multiple gunner AI crew in planes. When i fly either planes in enlisted the only gunner that “sometimes” shoots is the gunner only you can control. The other gunners like in the JU 188 or the Havoc dont shoot anymore. When in the pilot seat they dont seem to react even when almost touching an enemy plane (figurally speaking). When in the gunner seat itself the same problem occurs? Is this on my part or have others also noticed this?

I knew this would happen, now wait one month until a fix.

2 Likes

日本のタンカーのゴーグルのテクスチャはまだ修正されていません。 ぎこちなく滑りやすくなるまで車両を運転する。 ガラスの Surface の上を運転しているようなものです。

修正してください

(Japanese tanker’s goggle texture not fixed yet. Vehicle driving till clunky and slippery. It’s like driving on a glass Surface.
Please fix)

image-142

1 Like

Ki-84 航空機のカメラは、右に 90 度見ると揺れる効果を与えます。 カメラを中心に置くと良いでしょう。

(camera on Ki-84 aircraft’s camera give wabbling effect if looked 90° to the right. centering the camera would be better.)

dude, enlisted is not, and i repeat not, and i repeat for a third time, not a game about historical accuracy

I love the alternative history of Enlisted, stop trying to turn this game into Hell Let Loose by demanding more realism

6 Likes

This trend made quit games like squad, I have played on very low FOV for the past 20 years, why balance a game based on this? Especially considering that you can simply dodge this by buying an extra large monitor.