You will not defeat the defenders of Germany Especially when it comes to end game Unless you work together

And since I’m a traitor hang me even faster even though it’s actually me still do it

1 Like

Also set me on fire as well

and my crime was not wanting to fight fantasy weapons but still hang me cause I’m clearly a traitor

1 Like

My brother in Christ they are. They are too strong but they have dumb players

1 Like

A wehraboo and a hint of a racist it seems.

The whole hate on Asian players is super sus

Not really if you work with a team and I was fighting one of those good teams and they Drag me out of my tiger tank and they blinded me with smoke shot some parts and then took me out with an M9

Once again German teams are stupid and if I give a baby an m1 ambrams and send it to blow up a Panzer 38 and they fail to do so, Does that make the M1 Ambrams worst then the panzer 38?

When it comes to this community it’s truly a special place especially some of our unique players in the player base and there’s no cure for them

My friend, You are among them, With titles such as this and posts over all such as this very one we’re in.

Your on equal terms with ta-se new players, not worthless but definitely making everyone a little more annoyed.

1 Like

And the only reason I made this post is because everyone was saying Germany was too powerful

shall allies complain about KT, mkb/mp43/stg44, conders, kiraly, etc.? ffs i play allies lately cause axis is just too boring even though i want to grind my KT (shit research tree, already have it researched, but cant buy it cause of need to research previous weapons).

1 Like

They should just blame DF because this game was focused around the Germans and the Soviets kicking each other 's teeth in

And I wanted a belt fed MG with 100 rounds or 150 rounds not a tank which gets stuck on the smallest things

dear god xD

1 Like

Germany will be fine, it was expected that the number of German mains will drop significantly during the holidays.
Most dedicated Germany enjoyers are grown men and they have jobs, family and friends so naturally they won’t be playing the game much.
If not for this lucrative events, I wouldn’t even start up this game.

Allied mains have never been as active before, never in my life I seen so many no lifers. I seriously feel bad for those people, the best they can do is spend the holidays in game, doesn’t get lower than that.

As for all side enjoyers, they just go with flow and do what they please making them unpredictable.

i hate this and i hope you get fire bombed

Im not the devil’s advocate, but I believe that this post has reached its limit. we already given him a lesson

Closed

8 Likes