You have doomed our new bloods for Germany

these are the only gold weapons that are new bloods can even rely on when they come to this Game and a new machine gun that came with this new battle pass it’s just a trap for new players and it’s only good for collectors

this isn’t even a suggestion…

15 Likes

It’s not a suggestion but we need to protect the new players and I guess I should move it to the Mess Room

And I ran out of hearts again :white_heart:

Hurray my hearts started working again but for who knows how long though

1 Like

Was certain, with the title, that it was from you :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

Of course it was me and I wonder if there’s a player out there who cares just as much about the Japanese as I care about the Germans

1 Like

Yes, many.

Just not in a “meme like” behavior :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

23j7hh

8 Likes

I am the crazy but questionable chaotic voice of the Germans

Ohh good Stalin we always need more pictures of him and I can’t wait for a faction where we can fight the Americans with the Soviets

1 Like

bro.

can you stop posting shit?

people shitpost for le funny memes.

but you.

you just make shit posts that are actually shit.

no.

nobody wants to associate to a Wehraboo like you.

trust me on that one.

it’s truly getting sicknening, and quite possibly, you’re the reason why german is in the state that it is.

15 Likes

Its just boring edgy at this point.

1 Like

Thank you thank you I couldn’t have brought down the Germans all by myself but I thank you for the praise

bro thinks he is actually funny :skull:

3 Likes

No I don’t I’m being truthful in what I’m saying and as soon as there’s a campaign where the Soviets can fight the Americans I’ll be in the Soviet faction

1 Like

friendly suggestion, it’s not of the " new blood " that you have to worry about nor the soviets, but your self.

1 Like

Even Musso is laughing at this
udz39bzn24o01

But it makes Adolf very sad…
images (17)

3 Likes

I’ve accepted I’m a lost cause already

Nihilism is the true path.

2 Likes

Adolf cannot stop all of the magical Soviets

yes Adolf who killed his dogs, wife and himself a man all betas should be proud of, yes the man the myth the legend who started ww2 and ran Germany into the ground

2 Likes