Wunderwaffe

What thats not true best rocket plane is GE FW 190 A-8 has the best rockets in game

me 262 yeah

2 Likes

but fw 190 has only 2 rocketsā€¦ you get more kills by shooting multiplr hvar rockets on different positions at same time

4 Likes

no problem ā€¦ turn time is shitā€¦ you can easily maneuver this shit

Thats quite funny,those things are stupidly hard to aim and hit tanks with (which dosnā€™t even work most of the time,I tested in the practice range and even when I direct hit some tanks with hit markers,even early war tanks,nothing happened),and you get less explosives overall than HVARs which just nuke ground targets,which is much more important in a game that revolves around infantry.

1 Like

Yes but the rockets are bigger then US rockets you can actually destroy armor with it

HVARs where good in the past now they are just meh ā€¦

1 Like

ā€¦and so are the german ones?I rarely ever see more than 5 kills with a single run with those,but I quite frequently see 10+ with each HVARs

and why people play P47D-28 more then AP-4C ? cuz bombs are better then rockets now in the past when i remember how easily they destroyed my panther was total cancer now they do nothing infantry farm

1 Like

tiger 2 H reload is faster than it was before I feel like the devs buffed reload time way faster

Iā€™ll do 5-10 kilos with it.

Wasnā€™t it always 8.5 seconds?

Those rockets continue to do a lot of damage because I see several videos where they do up to 47-52 casualties and at least 25 deaths are caused by rockets.

What other problems does the Jagdtiger have?

Nothing changed. (He probably just got the loader perk without realizing)

2 Likes

P47D-28 literally has 2 more rockets than the AP-4C.

well everything can kill infantry when you look at games tanks do have more kills then planes rockets at the moment are not some wonder weapon they are good if the opposite side has no air force and builds no anti air defenses

really its not nerfed it still has 10 i thought now it has only 4 and a bomb ?

well, the hatches and cameras arenā€™t implemented for the crew.
which results in cameras being either inside or outside the vehicles of where normally should be. ( for example, the driver is on the front hull lower than it should normally be. and it lacks the visual mask of the view port. or, like the gunnerā€™s and commander case, those are located inside the turret causing to see the interior ( which itā€™s just a black box ) or have half the visual in the turret and the other in the hull.

and as previously said, the animchar ( which itā€™s what phisical models are called inside in enlisted ) preventing the gun to move through the gunnerā€™s view and commands. so currently it works likeā€¦ a fixed gun.

but to be fair, this vehicle has been inside the game since the alpha.
because it still uses old textures and lacks view ports textures.

so itā€™s unclear if it actually be a vehicle inside the official enlisted outside mods because one reason or another.
but with that being said, considering that itā€™s already inside the editor it wouldnā€™t take too much to fix.

1 Like

why dont we start off something small like marder 1 or 3 first?

1 Like