Win free access to the Battle of Berlin!

Would you like to have a chance of joining the closed testing of the Battle of Berlin as early as Monday?

Play this weekend April 24th-25th in the “Battle of Moscow” and “Invasion of Normandy” campaigns. On Monday, April 26th we will randomly give away 1,000 keys to the “Battle of Berlin” closed beta test (without receiving a Premium squad).

The battle count starts on April 24th, 00:00 GMT and will be over on April 25th, 23:59 GMT. Only completed battles count (won or lost), leaving battles by a player will not be counted. The chance of getting keys will apply to all players that have played at least one battle in the above defined period of time.

Good luck!

8 Likes

Can’t wait to not win anything!

26 Likes

Im disappointed im being heavily encouraged to buy some really expensive squad to have the campaign i loved in OAT.

8 Likes

just give us testers access

5 Likes

Is it also working on console?
If it does I mean I’ll try…

1000 Keys and How many Playersare registered?

Good Luck and Congratulation for the Winners!

1 Like

Well, this is one way how to get at least some numbers in while retaining riddiculous pricing.

Strategicaly? Good move.
Morally? Not so much.

14 Likes

So you are saying you need cannon fodder for premium squads? :wink:

3 Likes

tenor

5 Likes

It looks like a bitter attempt to fend off criticism.
But thanks for offering the possibility of playing Berlin for free

10 Likes

with respect and affection that I have for the devs :clown_face:

1 Like

This is getting better and better.

With my non-existent luck, I try to win one :laughing::laughing:

1 Like

Ah yes, study for my finals next week or game all weekend to possibly get access to the test :thinking:

2 Likes

I guess you just have to play one round to get a chance to win the key

I guess I’m thinking the more you play the better your odds. But maybe not. It doesn’t really specify.

1 Like

The premium members should have this for free! i got both premium and battle pass and i need to pay more to play battle of berlin? you need people to test the game and to report you bugs and problems with the game… 2021!

8 Likes

Good luck and maybe see you in Berlin

No you just can keep playing the current campaigns and have access once Berlin opens to everyone.

Call me cynical but if they just did not give any keys out, would anyone notice?

2 Likes