Win free access to the Battle of Berlin!

$50 for Battle of Berlin BETA TEST. They can afford to give out 1,00 free copies :slight_smile:

Yeah i am about done with Gajjin .Not because of their game but becuse of the moral choices.

5 Likes

…A Beta Test within a Alpha…you have already tested the crap out of this Camp. So really it is just about more money.

1 Like

Personally I will not pay for anything as it’s not worth it. I like the game however they can pull whatever tactics they want, still won’t take my money. Once it’s worth paying and the game is polished, I will do so gladly.

3 Likes

Do your chances go up if you play more battles?

According to the news one match is enough for taking part so no I guess.

Honestly I don’t get why they don’t offer it for like $10 without the premium squads and just access. Like thats much more reasonable to buy in for early access in my opinion.

1 Like

The sole reason that you would pay for access alone is why the predatory monetisation exists…

pagar para jugar pero no hay experiencia para mis tropas? no es tan bueno como parece :confused: , se me hace que lo que buscan es ver si hay errores en el mapa antes de lanzarlo para todos! aguante enlisted me encanta su juego :slight_smile: sigan asi !

Im never that lucky :sob:

gib

lessssgooooo :slight_smile:

No information on how to get it and where you find it if you get it, the only info is “here play the game and their is a 1/1000 chance of you to get it”. The chance is of getting a free pass is so slime no one will notice if it is not given. I enjoy playing the game with my friends but at the current state of thing and the micro competion/event, we can see a lot of suspicious player who keep lining head shots, 1 shot kills no mater if you have a large health pool or not or your action and cover. Some players also have an immortality field on their character preventing them from dying. This cause a significant decrease of fun on your game. In addition not everyone have their weekends to give away and as the growing amount of "gamers"are entering adult hood or are adults they have other responsibilities.

No information on how to get it and where you find it if you get it, the only info is “here play the game and their is a 1/1000 chance of you to get it”. The chance is of getting a free pass is so slime no one will notice if it is not given. I enjoy playing the game with my friends but at the current state of thing and the micro competion/event, we can see a lot of suspicious player who keep lining head shots, 1 shot kills no mater if you have a large health pool or not or your action and cover. Some players also have an immortality field on their character preventing them from dying. This cause a significant decrease of fun on your game. In addition not everyone have their weekends to give away and as the growing amount of "gamers"are entering adult hood or are adults they have other responsibilities.

So will players without access to the battle of Berlin be locked out of the game after the open beta concludes or what?

It will be free to play for all when testing is done.

Anyone got one of the free keys?

Don’t think they’ve been given out yet

Hey, I don’t really care about the keys, but can you give the players the option to choose the game modes we want to play instead of relying on the system, conquest is just not as fun as invasion or assault.

3 Likes

I hope I completed enough battles over the weekend to be a participant in the key-give-away. I wonder though how one gets contacted if they won a key?

1 Like