Will M2 Carbines be Removed on Merge on Pacific?

O yea i understand do you want stomp noob with full auto gun, so stop this… everyone here know that US in pacific have the best equipment and the worst players, you need only players whatever is the BR

2 Likes

did you even see my winrate earlier? its 25%?

best equip? you want to explain what that is?

If Tunisia can use these spilled M2, it’s OK. You’ve got the key wrong. I mainly emphasize the copper card I wasted. If the M2 carbine was not updated because of the Pacific campaign, I would not spend more than 500 copper cards to buy it. As a result, it was told in less than a month that it would not be used in the Pacific campaign. One round may obtain up to 6 or 8 copper cards, 500 copper cards, I have to play approximately 62 games with 8 cards in one game, and 83 games with 6 cards in one game, which is the key issue!!!

1 Like

Skill issue

1 Like

Even after the campaign was merged, I didn’t need to spend so much copper to buy M2 carbine for the Tunis campaign in the US military line.
Now, upgrading to 6 stars after purchase requires 30+copper cards, and transferring to the Pacific Campaign requires 36 more copper cards.
After the merger campaign, I directly purchased cards from the US military that wouldn’t cost so much, and now I feel like I’ve been fooled.

Im out… @Euthymia07 @James_Grove try to reason with them

Even with the M2 carbine, the Browning M1918A2 is still the main force, and the theme was wrong from the beginning.

“Although actual M2 production began late in the war (April 1945), U.S. Ordnance issued conversion-part kits to allow field conversion of semi-auto M1 carbines to the selective-fire M2 configuration. These converted M1/M2 select-fire carbines saw limited combat service in Europe, primarily during the final Allied advance into Germany. In the Pacific, both converted and original M2 carbines saw limited use in the last days of the fighting in the Philippines”

Technically true but it was so rarely used in general that having them in the game at all makes them no better than the FG42 bogaloo Axis got going.

2 Likes

excuse me wtf xd?

2 Likes

question: what count as early war weapons? m2 ? jap type 4 and 5 rocket launchers? If not counted then why should i grinder? and where can I get the compensation?

1 Like

It’s not an arbitrary cut off. Weapons will have ratings. The M2 Carbine will presumably be too high of a rating for any current Japanese equipment to match with it.

First problem is M2 and fg 42 should have been categorised as assault weapons as they were in real war.
Every infantry can carry them like standart rifles, this is bs from the start.
Can japs deal with them ? Well yeah why not.
As a japanese main i am not against it.
I even manage to deal with soviet smgs spam without using any smg myself and its quiet entertaining.
This disease of standardisation and equating every analog vehicles and weapons kills the variety of the gameplay.
And If you think giving m2 carbine will solve balance in pacific, you are dead wrong.
And one or some couple of meta weapons is the only way to create some balance in your infantry based game, your game’s design is dogsh*t from the bottom.

1 Like

You either must have played as a Group all the time, or you played before 4 months ago.

After Japanese were buffed many times they become an unstoppable force

Various of M2 were used on Battle of Okinawa

Also if we are talking about historical accuracy again remove Jumbo, FG42 being able to used on every axis soldier, you can remove M2 then, ill happily compiled.

FG42 were exclusively paratrooper weapons used by Fallschirmjäger

Wow oh no I feel many pity for such scum player(((

Also japanese anti tank will need to be changed so it only be used on prone

The thing weight 115lbs. It’s heavier than a M2 Browning machine gun. And using either is 100% impossible without at least being set up with a bipod/tripod.

Problem is, right now a 125 lbs Japanese soldier can lift and fire this bitch like it’s nothing and hit aircraft, tanks or infantry. It’s semi-auto, with a 7 round magazine and enough power to easily kill anything it hits. More than once i got hit by this thing while doing attack runs in my Buffalo and got absolutely clowned on by any guy trying it’s luck.

Make it so you can’t fire unless it’s mounted on a surface with it’s bipod. Similar to how HLL deal with the PTRS.

Im a bit suprised, that knowing the merge was coming, you bought heaps of the same gun (with gold no less) in 2 campaigns, knowing it would merge and you would have way more than you needed.

Is it just me?

1 Like

You have to either buy it or transfer it to be able to use it, thats why i bought it. i mean it was still part of the campaign levels

So knowing all that, you still think you should be compensated for that decision? For having bought more than you needed after the fact?

Yes it sucks, but dont you think maybe the responsability is yours?

If they are doing that they really shouldnt be adding it on the campaign tree, it confused and fk up alot of ppl

how would we know that we wont be able to use it later? thats not being said anywhere in the blogs. its just something they randomly came up and get away with

just like how they said slots will be compensated when ppl ask on stalingrad, then they suddently changed their mind and go Fk you

ppl kept saying Darkflow made this game, they are different etc, no they are the same. as greedy Gaijin