Will M2 Carbines be Removed on Merge on Pacific?

Jesus why the fuck would you spend gold on progression items

Just play better or something, duh, build more rally points.

2 Likes

That’s why 105mm sherman was prepared for pacific.

Post everything

Sorry, I didn’t read properly. XD That’s completely my mistake, I am stupid.

Whe already know it :+1:

1 Like

Yes, whe know :purple_heart:

Hi. They will not be removed. But US will be restricted to only early war weaponry in Pacific because Japan doesn’t have enough late war equipment.

“The exception would be the Pacific. The U.S. side will only get into battles against Japan with early war weapons, as Japan does not currently have weapons and vehicles from the later stages of the war.”

1 Like

Hey dev are planning to add an equivalent or better weapon to Japan tree for rise the BR?

What? After the merger campaign, the Pacific cannot use M2???
I raised the M2 carbine to full star in Normandy and then transferred it to the Pacific Ocean. I spent more than 500 copper cards and told us that the Pacific Ocean could not use M2 after the merger???
vince-vince-mcmahon

4 Likes

Lmfao now I’m really glad I didn’t touch this shit. Get Gaijined I guess lol

1 Like

Dude is the simply concept of the battle rating matchmaking, if your opponent use bolt-action you cant go figth them with an smg you can give to every soldier

The m2 can show up again in the pacific when japan BR get raised for now pacific is only BA, early smg and semi-auto with shitty tank and plane

1 Like

Shouldnt m2 still counts since The M2 carbine was used on Okinawa

So Japanese can still use type 4 rifles free, while us have its taken? that doesn’t sound fair at all, considering thsoe who played Pacific US Allied Grind Copy Paste Tree from 0 to max level copy from Normandy

Give Japan better stuff then. Give them Chi to Chi Nu or whatever. Please dont take away our options

Type 30 carbine
Type 92 heavy machine gun
many list goes on

2 Likes

Dont worry, they are/were already in game files. There’s even 12cm chi-nu prepared/half-prepared.
M2 will be able to get to pacific surely. But it will be randomized completely on luck tho cuz I guess german playbase will be way thicker than japenese one.

The reason why I didn’t buy the Pacific qualification package was first that the optimization was poor, and secondly that the weapons were poor. Now there is another such thing. All my friends and I spent a lot of money to equip a star full of M2 carbine, and now it can’t be used. My Normandy doesn’t need so many M2 carbine. I feel like a big idiot.
I spent over 500 weapon copper cards, which is basically all the assets in my account.
vince-vince-mcmahon

2 Likes

Ffs… you can use here in high-end BR battle aganaist german in tunisia and normandy, now tell me all this is because you whant stomp japanese player and noob with BA?

even with m2 it doesn’t mean its auto victory. how about trying some allied games now if you think its that easy?

its legit the hardest campaign right now, Us allied constantly gets destroyed, and most of everyone has very low winrate with allied us.
https://www.reddit.com/r/enlistedgame/comments/12t6ntw/pov_you_are_playing_allies_in_pacific/

https://www.reddit.com/r/enlistedgame/comments/13588iw/whats_up_with_pacific_campaign_allied_players_its/

Devs can check winrate, its insanely low for US atm for US, no joke literally every match US gets stomped

1 Like

Oh it mean victory with 4 people spamming here on every soldier and WP granade

1 Like

skill issues
and that that percentage of victories is the lowest in all the campaigns that I currently have (and i dont spam phosphorus)

1 Like

winrate across all tells otherwise, us right now just constant defeat, its not fun playing allied us.

after the merge, with the low br rating, playerbase for us allied will be even more lowered

1 Like