Will M2 Carbines be Removed on Merge on Pacific?

Well im done for now. ofc you will all defend Gaijin, though when it happen im sure other will riot, like they do now with Stalingrad

They are the ones at fault, not the players. they are the ones who added it onto the campaign tree!!!

Devs is just full of lies and just keep making stealth changes without anyone asking.

1 Like

and it takes 32 levels to grind the same crap from Normandy when it was copy pasted.

and M18 HellCat is just as useless as ever .

Let me use “ez win” button

@Euthymia07 can you elaborate?

3 Likes

bro…

how do you struggle with simple sentences?

what part don’t you understand of the weapon not facing the japanese forces because they don’t have anything that the japanes have of similar? therefore it has been " moved " rather than removed because of br balances?

if i can’t explain it, i’m sure she will @Euthymia07

ah yes, content that you bought and have been mislead is on par on a weapon being balanced against the opposition ( because a lack there of ).

what a great logic.

3 Likes

I repost that OP probably ask for

1 Like

After the merge, you will have a unified weapon pool so you will have extra weapon anyway.

What a waste. Good thing I didn’t spend my time to get it.

The M2 carbine was used on Okinawa

Anyway, I don’t agree with this battle rating system. The faction progression overhaul is great. I’m sure they will change and work on it as time goes on

1 Like

Jesus why the fuck would you spend gold on progression items

Just play better or something, duh, build more rally points.

2 Likes

That’s why 105mm sherman was prepared for pacific.

Post everything

Sorry, I didn’t read properly. XD That’s completely my mistake, I am stupid.

Whe already know it :+1:

1 Like

Yes, whe know :purple_heart:

Hi. They will not be removed. But US will be restricted to only early war weaponry in Pacific because Japan doesn’t have enough late war equipment.

“The exception would be the Pacific. The U.S. side will only get into battles against Japan with early war weapons, as Japan does not currently have weapons and vehicles from the later stages of the war.”

1 Like

Hey dev are planning to add an equivalent or better weapon to Japan tree for rise the BR?

What? After the merger campaign, the Pacific cannot use M2???
I raised the M2 carbine to full star in Normandy and then transferred it to the Pacific Ocean. I spent more than 500 copper cards and told us that the Pacific Ocean could not use M2 after the merger???
vince-vince-mcmahon

4 Likes

Lmfao now I’m really glad I didn’t touch this shit. Get Gaijined I guess lol

1 Like

Dude is the simply concept of the battle rating matchmaking, if your opponent use bolt-action you cant go figth them with an smg you can give to every soldier

The m2 can show up again in the pacific when japan BR get raised for now pacific is only BA, early smg and semi-auto with shitty tank and plane

1 Like