Why premium squads are bad and how they can be improved + Community Suggestions

Great post, I agree with a lot of the concerns, ESPECIALLY the pricing. One thing I think you might be overlooking though is that the devs have specifically said that Premiums are meant to grind XP, theyre not really meant to be as effective as F2P squads (hence only rank 4, limited number of soldiers, etc). If they get to the point where they can be better than F2P, then a ton of players are going to start screaming about P2W.

None of your suggested squads seem OP whatsoever though, so I’m down. They also seems like they’re actually worth the money, instead of $60 for four guys with shitty SMGs. Love the graphics for them too, it’d be nice to see exactly what were getting. I also just want to add that I love that the squad members actually have different gear instead of them all just using the same shit. I wish more F2P squads were like that instead of 9 dudes with FG42’s but thats a different discussion lol.

1 Like

thanks for the reply ^^

glad you like it.

well, i don’t know about this one.

according to the devs ( which i don’t know if they changed, which it’s actually possible ) during one of the first Q&A ( over the older site ) they stated that premium squads were supposed to be sidegrades squads. and mainly designed for people that didn’t had much time.

so they buy the squad, hope on some games, and don’t care that much about progression ( since it was passive. and if someone cared about it, could start by playing those ).

which i think was something noble. but the more we progress, and the more people are sking to change those premium squads. and as far as i see, devs are putting 0 effort in thinking about the newer premium squad and trying to get away with the lest effort possible… ( outside the valentine… which should have been over tunisia… not moscow but matters of opinions i guess )

as stated above, this is where the community starts plays in.

which unfortunately already starts happens.
( jumbo, Moscow 9 semi auto soldiers, valentine ) ecc…
and i quite don’t like that.

so that’s why on my end i decided to include something that does not break balance ( best i could. although, as i said, those does not have to be final. it’s up for the devs ) and mainly an idea.

thanks

yep

1 Like

I still cant believe that they sell us a 50+ shekel Panzer IV in Berlin.
The track-PZ IV pretty summarizes the isssues with Premium squads.

2 Likes

Here Keofox says theyre for grinding XP.

But I agree with you about the P2W Jumbo, PZ4, etc. They’re absolutely toeing the line and we should push back hard to stop them. This is the first batch of premiums where nearly all of the premiums have been both shitty, uninspired reskins while also being hilariously overpriced. Only the new Tunisian premiums are anywhere near being worth the price

1 Like

Just a little heads up: motorbike bundles are what currently come closest to your suggestion, as they are “atypical” (experimental?) compared to the others.

• Weapons CAN be swapped out, but they are base level (no full stars);
  • Mixed soldiers classes(each squad is made of 2 bikers and 1 engineer)
  • The engineer is “unique” in that he has access to the full Engineer II building set (including MG nest), yet he does NOT have engineer perks, he has biker perks instead. As such, he can wield SMGs, but cannot have extra resources nor faster building. This prevents him from exceeding into P2W, because he can only build so much before running dry (i.e. a rally and an MG and he’s done already).
2 Likes

On the plus side, I can report that the free Panther on the other side happily punches through free and premium Jumbos alike, even from the front and at some distance. As long as there’s a Panther on the field, the days of invulnerable Jumbo campers are over.

1 Like

this didn’t aged very well.

F.

imagine hoping for improvements.

what a looser.

that’s what you get, IDIOT.

( self mockery never gets old )

1 Like

The post was high quality, tho.

but at what cost: