Why premium squads are bad and how they can be improved + Community Suggestions

no

just nice graphic for the pic of the squad

Then why is it so expensive?And why does the machine gun work in the picture?This is misleading.And so it’s a good idea, buying a premium tank you get the opportunity to be one of the first to use this machine gun.

basically yes

also yes

eventually the hull mg will work idk when

I wanted to make a complaint that it’s another repetative post about premium squads but wow, you’ve put a lot of work into it. Good job.

3 Likes

The last couple of days, and in truth, there are a lot of topics in both sections about premium squads.

1 Like

well, i started to work on this topic for about 1 week and a half, back then, there weren’t many.

and some were just complains with no picture or description what so ever ( thankfully, not all of them :slight_smile: )

so it just happened that i joined late, although it does come with suggestions.

2 Likes

Well, at the moment this is probably the best topic about premium squads.

Congratulations on the completion. :boom: (I didn’t find anything more like a salute.)

I thought that I’m the only one that prepares posts in advance. Good to know that I’m not alone in this madness :upside_down_face:

i don’t make competitions on suggestions, and i’m not sure it’s actually " the best ",

but thanks :slight_smile: .

No one arranges competitions, this is purely my opinion about all the topics I’ve read about premium squads.

Damn I would buy these suggested squads in a heartbeat. Dev, pls listen to Erika.

Similar to Shiivex, I am happy to throw money at a game I enjoy (I don’t want to know how much I spent in World of Tanks or Warframe) but only when I feel like I am getting value for it. Like $40 for a year of premium?! Immediate purchase. BP which pays itself off each season, sign me up. I have even bought extra squad slots on Moscow and Normandy because I enjoy the campaigns to much. Will probs get Berlin too once I am a higher level and have more toys to play with. But $60 tank? Not even greedy ole Wargaming charges that much for their tanks.

4 Likes

I think it would be possible to add this bus as a premium tank for a German Moscow.(maybe as the cheapest?)
This thing looks cool.

3 Likes

Interesting never heard of this thing before ^.^

it could work as starter tank ( or booster premium ).

so that allows you to face up to T26s.
after that, people can consider the idea of buying the 38t or use the normal panzer III E / J IV E :smiley:

1 Like

It is rarely used in games, movies.

too bad the model it’s not present in war thunder.

so it might take years before it will be introduced.

but nontheless, an interestring vehicle.

1 Like

yea it could also work as a starter tank i do like the fast wheeled scout cars

It would be possible to use it in Tunisia, I think it is no worse than AB 41

1 Like

Great topic Erika.

1 Like

Apparently, everything in this place depends on personal choice, but personally the MP-18 squad is infinitely useless to me, as I think the weapon is completely unsuitable in its capabilities precisely in the Normandy stylistic maps.

Meanwhile, in the Tunisian campaign Fallschirm-Panzer-Division Hermann Göring motorcycle squad just awesome. In my opinion this is one of the best German Premium squads. A fast mobile squad, with its own transport, a free mg-34 machine gun, a fully upgraded engineer, all soldiers have spare weapons, and the ability to put on one more - making this squad one of the most versatile Premium squad in Tunisia.

What about the bundle suggestion. I think it’s possible. But they now look very OP. If we also had the free version of the premium bundles that we could get by purely raising our level or unlocking the campaign, then maybe it would work. It is only necessary to systematize more about what equipment items specifically will be available. Also, think about how to incorporate them into the game in a more interesting way. You may need to complete a certain amount of tasks in the game first, or unlock a certain level of the campaign before you get a chance to buy them for real money for example.