Why did you guys removed the M8 Greyhound, GMC 75 haltruck, sherman_pacific, sherman 105 and all japanese tanks from the editor? re-add them back please

when i played with the editor when it came out, i saw and used for a bit those vehicles:

( which i then made the thread: Finally )

i also placed them in my map as i was creating a co-op mission around simulating the gun crew life of such a vehicle with minimalistic hud and no respawns outside the first one )

but after leaving a couple of days, and started to continue my work on my mission, they got removed:

before

after:

and when i try to place them, nothing. i only have the base_(vehicle) which are next to useless as cannot be used by players.

re add them back please. ( as well as the sdkfz.251/10 , hetzer and t34-57 please… )

P.S IF you are not a dev and don’t have an answer, don’t bother answering please.

8 Likes

Future premium squad, probably dont want they be used by poor

1 Like

yet all the upcoming ones are still there.

( stalingrad SU 76, Dicker Max, various premiums from N,M & B )

( and many more )

Aside joke,maybe them was bugged or are under revision ecc… there are a lot of explanation

except i used them and were fine?

not really.

i’m seeking one from devs though.

Idk then, probably they have a good reason for momentary remove them, si paziente

then don’t effing comment on threads if you don’t know the answer please.

at least give one?.

no notes in any patches about it.

Nevah

( especially consider the ammount of time i putted in for the mission for those vehicles to then just disappear )

Is not supposed, those are not officially released veichle, they dont have do explanation for remove unusued thing, is their game after all

Life is harsh and bitter

Rude, i post ipothesis dont expect dev answer you on this

If you don’t save the file, just leave it there. Maybe those vehicle will reappear when they readd those vehicle. (Just a guess)

but doesn’t make much sense to leave the others unpolished ( such as the sdkfz 6, SUs, and few others ) yet, remove the ones that works, now does it ?

i don’t quit.

one can try.

n-no.

that’s not how editors works.

But those vehicle entity are still saved in the file right?
You have met something similar before and it can’t work?

The only explanation on this i can think is those veichle are removed because

• pacific storm event is apporoching and those are the reward, so dev want keep them secret

Outside this another possibile explanation is the spaghetti code hit them in a shadow update

Its not that anything else the devs do make sense

1 Like

no.

the vehicles got pulled out from the editor ( the usable ones ) whether the models (labeled as Base_ ) remained. but those do not work ( because are mainly static )

if i try to add it back, there’s a cross ( which usually means it’s not on the editor )

( failed to create entity in the top corner )

i hardly doubt you will give a 105 or any heavier tank in for an event in the pacific. ( as those were named premium ) which most of the time premium stands for premium.

how tanks that you can’t normally use “hit” on a update?

s h u t
i t.

y o u ’ r e
l o o s i n g
i t

:upside_down_face:

1 Like

You have problem with the “hit” word?

off this thread please.

i apreciate your input. but has long passed/served it’s use.

( not trying to be meany of course ).

No i have my rigth to stay, im still in the rail

You seems like don’t understand what I mean.

Those words mean that if you don’t touch the file, those vehicle may reappear when dev readded them in editor.

1 Like

Maybe the devs need to work on them because they’re not in a finished playable state