Why are lower tier germans so scared to play against even odds?

Also just for your information: What really destroys low tier are premade groups consisting of high skilled players with their elite equipped squads.

Even though I stick around in the german lower tiers playing solo, I often encounter four player premade groups on the soviet side, raking up kills with their fast firing Russian MPs like crazy.

Rifle GL crutch users should be banned from the game

2 Likes

GL spam, suicide bombing, wants fire & flamethrowers to get back to toxic lvl, being an ant…

Quite the talented player we have here :thinking:

5 Likes

The technique you’re talking about is hiding behind and making a sneak attack?
Or was it shot into a honeycomb by automatic weapons at close range?
awesome trick
your enemies will thank you

About to cry?
Because they use something other than bullets to kill you?
War and victory require equipment superiority
Rather than ridiculous moral and humanitarian clauses
What do extreme discriminators do besides protest against something that could easily kill them?

Eh, Yeah, it sounds smart and advanced beyond average WASD+LMB and sometimes RMB. At least more advanced and practical than doing 9-11 with your plane like all those brave Japanese pilots in the Middle East during 9-11 and Pearl Harbor.
And always remember:

lmfao cope harder
I’m sorry you’re not skilled enough to use single shot rifles and have to rely on AOE noob tubes to get by

8 Likes

Anyway, can low br Germans or Italians please get more Italian tanks?

4 Likes

I just think that manual and semi-automatic can hardly play a positive role in most battles.
Then you can change the topic to suicide attacks or argue about skills.
Is this how you argue?

but
Thank you all for your arguments.
Now I know what kind of people the 70% of losers in every game are like.
Compared with using technology and equipment
They are better at quibbling, changing the subject, and discriminating against other players.
No wonder there are so many stinky monkeys and parasites in this game

Considering that asking you to prove the correctness of your arguments is almost impossible
Have any of you ever thought about poisoning other games?
CS or Dou Zhen Agent should be suitable for some of you.

ladies and Gentlemen, the modern day gamer

Head Bash GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

4 Likes

Really, just stop these baseless accusations. I main low tier Germany, and my win rate is also around 40%.

japan actually it’s meh, but I don’t give a censored I fight till our end, because I love that faction and I don’t care if I am winning or not

My lower rated German squads win about 80% of the time, it’s my allies that have been taking it up the butt big time for the past 6 months in the lower rated levels, and really in all levels. The only level that I play that is not successful with the Germans is level 5, but I don’t play a lot with them at that level, I almost always play allies at level 5.

1 Like

[/quote]
Didnt age well…
Palpatine - Ironic

You cant use bolt actions to the point you cant even spell them correctly. Case closed. Further evidences? Suicide bombing and AP mine spam aka skillless. Everyone can do that but not everyone can use a bolt-action rifle.

2 Likes

you forgot GL spam and flamethrower spam which he also uses.

1 Like

I actually love the bolt action rifle - I mean, I don’t love to depend on it, but getting a series of 10 or more kills off in a row with one at medium range has a sweetness nothing can match.

Seriously? We must be in very different matches or time zones then. It’s not a baseless accusation, first off, since I’m not the only one experiencing this - you see it on Reddit and you see people agreeing even on this thread.

Plus, I have screen shots from both Russian and American sides vs. German lower tier. And it’s not like I screencap every win/loss, but just the most ridiculous ones. You know, where you might see 7 out of 10 German players in ONE match that are colonel and above and only 3 or less on the other side.

It’s almost NEVER the other way around, where there’s an even a similar amount of colonel or above or even crazier, where it’s more colonels or above on the allied side. I do occasionally see a Russian win where they had more of the skilled players. But it’s a lot more rare.

1 Like

I also keep saying this because my personal experience is the exact opposite.

Maybe so. But as they say, SOIDH.

I actually have the screenshots. Here’s just a couple - and this is from the more recent battlepass (in some ways, it’s kind of shocking just how fast some players have made it up the ranking charts).

Because some people actually like more the meta/equipment of BR II and III, this is also a thing in WT these 2 games are not like “World of X” where the only playable stuff is at high tier.

The problem is with the “good” player population that likes to flock every season to the faction with more WR%

1 Like