Where is the MP 717(r)?

You can sell crates in WT. So your argument is invalid. They could treat those weapons the same as crates.

1 Like

In our heart babe, lost for the one who didn’t grind them

Thinking of, I kind of understand why mp717 and grip Tommy and Breda lmg got removed from axis and Soviets respectively, because they originally belong to other factions but…

Why did they decide to scrap m93 mannlicher? It gots slightly different stats so isn’t a k98 copy, and don’t belong to any other faction…

Was it a question of space for the tech tree sheet?

Anybody knows?

At best it can reappear wen some Romanian forces are added in the game, dont forget in stalingrad keofox sayed that Romanian and german ally were planned, so if their introduction is not scrapped this would be how the gun come back

1 Like

If only. I’m not sure they kept those faction planned with the war thunder update… (that’s from march 2022)

Seeing they effectively made disappear (assimilate) Italy and Commonwealth into axis and allies respectively.

We can’t even choose our soldiers nationalities like we asked :unamused:

Who knows… one day maybe. They should probably start fixing things like unequal br, cosmetics and balance tanks for usa first, thought.

The merge was announced like a year ago
And the removal of stuff like half a year ago
You had time
I’ve got like 60 M93s, 75 MP717s, a handful of Bredas, and 30 Thompsons (Soviet)

Should have done it when you could instead of putting it off, RIP

1 Like

they didnt announce when the merge was gonna happen and beside i have only 14 silver weapon order so obviously i wasnt gonna waste those immediately on a weapon from the worst campaign that i wont play at the time

beside i was gonna get the johnson and buy those but then merge happen

Not when it was going to happen, but you could have taken the year to stock up
Its what I ended up doing and I’ve always got single digit swo
:pensive:

RIP tho

1 Like

yea i bought some luckily so i have 10 which is not bad imo

beside i can use stg and mkb to my assaulter instead of those mp717 since i always want to use those too along side mp717

1 Like

But… why???

1 Like

So I can scalp them if we ever get a market))

3 Likes

belong to other faction

soviets still get Panzerfaust

3 Likes

and what should they use? The Holy Spirit and a portrait of Stalin to fight tanks?

Or do you really want the Red Army to use RPG?

2 Likes

You forgot they also have Stalinium as well

Well RPG 1 and M1 Bazooka…

Yeah…

I wanted something unique for my Sovs instead of copy pasted things as usual. I’d even settle for those AT grenades we had in RO and H&G.

Even if not as strong, would have been different… And I’d war crime a bit and lob them into infantry’s face from time to time, eheh.

2 Likes

The fact that MP717r is PPSH41 chambered in German ammo(7.63x25mm) and MP41r is 9mm convertion of PPSH41 box… they are actually not the same gun sice the stat are also different… but the soviets getting the same breda, tommy and Panzerfaust is just pure BS

2 Likes

Did soviet made any modification on it? No,is a lend and lease weapon, also please, replace soviet guns with tommies :^)

No, just like the Germans didn’t change anything about Czech and Hungarian weapons and the weapons of Italy