When is this bug with the sandbox portal going to be fixed?

Alright so for some time now, the sandbox portal has had some difficulty in linking the .vfromfs.bin files, and while there is a way to somewhat circumvent this, it only allows for me to play my squads on local mode.

So game devs, when is this bug going to be fixed? I mean what the heck is going on, and why has it not been fixed yet?

If anybody has any additional information on this topic, please share!

Evidence of this bug:
Exhibit A
Exhibit B
Exhibit C

5 Likes

Ok update.
I did some digging and found out that the game does not upload the content to the website. What I mean is that when you copy the link for a mod and paste it into Enlisted, nothing will download since there is nothing there.

.ZIP file uploaded after the bug occured

.ZIP file uploaded before the bug occured

The sandbox seems to have a problem with updating the “content” parameter with .zip files, and for some reason, does not tell Enlisted to download the files. This all seems really stupid and it needs to be fixed. If anybody else wishes to share or talk about the subject, or has any additional info, please do so!

4 Likes

There is a temporary solution to the problem, but I agree.

3 Likes

And the editor because the mission objective are broken even if I change the award given it stay at 0.6666 when play but show 0.1.

2 Likes

Hoy! Good news everyone, the sandbox portal works again!

2 Likes

And all server broken :joy:

4 Likes

i was so confused. I couldn’t launch my newly made mod
So what happened

2 Likes

buld mod zip doenst work, you will need to do workaround

2 Likes

Do you mean that the zip built wont be launchable by the game or the portal dont accept it?
I am currently unable to launch any mods. The starting count down will infinitly loop back to 20 after reaching to 0
I am able to download my mod somehow and its not empty i dont think

1 Like

oh accually its a diferent problem, you need to try diferent servers
NA or EU or RU

the fix i sent hhelps when you see this

when lunching mod

1 Like

i tried every server and i think all were f-ed so only time will fix it

1 Like

you will need to wait it usually tekes them couple hurs to fix it if you wanna test your map just create local game (set player limit to 1) i should still work

1 Like

yeah, impossble to join custom match

2 Likes

Its possible to join, just impossible to launch the game

1 Like

Games that were created before the bug happened will still be running just fine. Bug only affects newly created games. Just be patient they will fix it in a matter of couple hurs.

1 Like

Well… They work again.

Some problems with servers.

This problem has been solved. So no need to do it.

2 Likes

interesting because I just tried to archive the mod without a workaround and the error remained.

1 Like

If you reupload the same mod with same size and time when you had problem then it will probably remains. It looks like because that sandbox portal doesn’t upload same files again. You can do some minor changes on your map, save and rebuild zip.

For check it you can use link that in COPY MOD URL. In new site you will able see code for manifest. It should have info inside content. Something like it:

"content": [
        {
            "file": "main-shared.vromfs.bin",
            "hash": "2132e3c54b00f87da5136482dd7de34b3944eeaa87e6930873be4450c45ece6e",
            "size": 29405,
            "mount_path": ".",
            "hash_method": "sha3-256"
        },
        {
            "file": "main-server.vromfs.bin",
            "hash": "3b63954da55e6514debf9e487e79f85257a0fdd493b2dc212feff3de67fa959a",
            "size": 180892,
            "mount_path": ".",
            "hash_method": "sha3-256"
        }
    ],

I created a new scene that has never been loaded and a new page for it, as if I was publishing it for the first time and it doesn’t work without a workaround.

The sanbox is fix but the terraforming is still broken

1 Like