When can the Germans have belt fed MG's

The fk it can pen KV1? You crazy? The GrB 49 has 90mm pen, more than the HEAT the Pz IIN has, and shooting it flat on KV1 can deal little to no damage or at best a red ammo without hitting the crew or blowing up the tank because how shitty broken the KV1 hitbox is, and T34 is not even better

Also Boohoo that Pz III N is removed

HEAT has 80mm pen and can pen most of the turret and the big mg port, and most people seem to do fine with it. I dont know which shell you mention though.

Where are you shooting because so far this new that you do no dmg at all.

And could be main tank with HEAT shells as it is not specific by the devs yet.
Because so far the only things that will get deleted are STZ, Soviet M21 and Breda, G, M93 and the MP717(r).

This makes no sense.
Regardless of what you choose, you will face more players than bots against Soviets Moscow anyway.

Even if this is true (which is probably not because it makes no sense), camping in Normandy all the time when there were bots only at Allied side until they dared to well not being bots anymore is pretty gay as well.
No to mention that you only main Axis as well.

Already state you with “red ammo”, mean I am shooting the side of the turret where the ammo is

Most of the turret? Bruh the GrB 39 has 90mm pen and can’t even get throwught the side of the turret which is 75mm flat, the “Big” MG port, I dunno what to tell you, you are choosing the place with double layer of armor, and by what most people? I maxed $talingrad for both side and I see more people dropping TNT on the Hatch than Tank killing a KV1 like are you for real? Hell I even drive KV1 to see that shite and yes no one ever one shotted me from their tanks without I one shot them first

The $talingrad Full Access Pack is remived which anyone who didn’t bought it won’t see the Pz III N

Stop using that argument on me I haven’t played on Normandy since I moved to PC and I was actually fighting players in premium squads when I was on Xbox so I haven’t been part of the bot farming which has been going on for quite a while now.

And I do main Axis faction but I have no interest in re leveling a campaign I maxed out on my Xbox before my console died and then I moved to PC.

You are less likely to see bots in Normandy but bad players are plenty, and sadly is the only campaign that has 50/50 playerbase, other campaign are bot farm, and recently the soviet abandoned Berlin again

1 Like

Still literally sole one who has this issue.

And what does it have to with the N?

Shiivex for example.

What do you expect? Its just ranting at this point boinking from one rant to another from you and its mostly over the top.

Ehm No. Again. Learn to read… and to write.

If I would go down this path, all your ranting about current Normandy is even more stupid and non sensical because its based on expierence which is over a year old now.
Sure about that?

Oh no. Playing a bunch of T34 Callis after months of bot-farming.

How should you know? You played like three matches in the past year.

So again, shut up about campaigns you havnt touched for a year now.

Shiivex for example.

Imagine pointing a moderator as reference for “most of the people” despite they actively suppress the community?

Just go ask around how people kill KV1 in $talingrad and stop living in your bubble

Not much has changed game play wise since I’ve moved to PC and I just want a belt fed MG with 100 rounds for the Germans Instead of stealing them off corpses And I’m an F2P player so I don’t have the luxury of quickly leveling up so I know some of the cheesy strategies and 404 .

He wasnt moderator all the time and plays the game.

Shi? For real now?
Pretty sure he is the Heinrich Himmler of the forum.
Most of the time its the pleb from Switzerland or some Chinese CCP.

Huh Please note that next time I make fun of Soviet mains before you like those posts again.
But I guess making fun of German mains is not good.

Yeah because the campaigns play all the same with same maps, gear and player count which is why we have one faction always dominating all campaigns.

You were camping with tanks. Thats the way to grind fast usually… but yeahI forgot its unfair that people sometimes shoot back.

Sir, I maxed both side of $talingrad ffs, and currently playing Moscow Ally and Normandy Ally, so, please make fun of both, I make fun of the game because the Devs are incompetent, we are not the same, I can make fun of US and Japs too if you want

And btw Mr.Shiivex, that guy and me have an interesting argument at somepoint but he seems to support the devs opening the pandora box

1 Like

How presumptuous of you to think I’m just a tanker they’re not the only way to break the game and this topic is about infantry not tanks.

Yeah because otherwise I would be stupid as well.

Like literally anyone else that doesnt agree on this weird German-suffer trend.

Imaging having different opinions…
The North Koreans somehow do it better than us.

Because pretty much all of your Normandy kills were tank kills.

This topic was about so much so who cares?

Well you are stupid enough to refuse actual evidence from dataminers but ok since you live in a bubble

German suffer trend, is funny coming from people who can’t see the blatant advantages the soviets has in this game despite there is evidence of them out there

So you want Enlisted be another CoD Alternative WWII v2?

1 Like

all you can do is just make false assumptions about me when this whole topic was just about for Belt fed MG for end game and when you’re playing end game tanks don’t really matter all that much especially when you’re dealing with paratroopers or the uncountable number of ways you can kill tanks in this game.

1 Like

Well. You can post your Normandy stats again but Im pretty sure the tank kills are still almost 90% of your kills.

More like a rant that Germany with 25 bullets less is unplayable and doesnt influence you because you will still hiding in cbs anyway.

You dont even play against them. You never did excluding for three matches on Normandy.
Wow.

You can kill people with nasty 100rd MGs too and you dont even have a greyzone between it so kinda ironic.

1 Like