When can the Germans expect a belt fed MG with 100 rounds or 150 rounds

MG-08/15 when?
IMG_4926

9 Likes

That was mentioned already before

1 Like

i hope they one day sneak ww1 in the first tier so we can have these beauties in game

3 Likes

No, by this time, OP’s not even wrong anymore.

2 Likes

Personally I would like it to be added as a weapon attachment, not as a separate weapon, if anyone played Rising storm 2 you know that the m60 or rpd can change their magazines, at the cost of not having another belt

4 Likes

cough cough shameless plug

6 Likes

I’ll take anything as long as I can counter the try hard players Except for the MG15 Unless that thing actually gives me the same aircraft site that AA guns have otherwise I don’t want anything but MG34 or an MG42 or an MG-08

1 Like

The MG-08/15 was technically in service up to 1945, so it’s not completely unreasonable for it to be in a WW2 setting.

4 Likes

I actively found a couple of pictures of the MG-08/15 from WW2

5 Likes

yep they were kept as a reserve Machine Gun that is why you see them being used a lot more twards the end of the War

4 Likes

so far this is best idea about belt fed german MG (maybe even other nation MG). i would add possibility to take the belts from ammo box so it is 250-300 rounds depending on the box, but you would completely lose your ability to move and MG would actually behave like an MG. ffs too many people are running with MG like it is assault rifle (me included).

btw i am against some lazy 100 belt MG34/42 addon that would more or less make it behave like 50 drum MG.

1 Like

We already have the condor who act like a mg with his 100 round belt and you have patromel mg with a quick reload so don’t complain because you not have enough overpower weapon to crush even more the american team with no enough great player in their team at br 5.

1 Like

Sadly we can’t have nice things.

1 Like

Stop always thinking about Americans this stuff is meant to counter the Soviets and their magical wonders and do keep in mind the allies are the only faction with paratroopers who can drop down with six squad support MG with 100 rounds

3 Likes

Didnt the Kriegmarine iherit alot of them once the army switched to mg 34?
So if they add Kriegsmarine squads they could get them for a weapon.

4 Likes

It’s better to go with 100 it’ll cause less trouble because the other side we’ll start complaining we got anything more than just 100

1 Like

Watch what you say because that could just turn into a premium squad

1 Like

Conders is an smg with a very low dmg per hit you can get easily get killed if someone is at the mid range, americans have equivalent of that gun in form of two Drum Thompsons. You also have 100 mag lmg while Axis is not having any of them.

4 Likes

nah. cause it wouldnt be MG like it is now. his suggestion basically transforms MG into portable MG nest with limited ammo. like how it was historically used. not this run and gun nonsense we have now.

Well then good luck with convincing the Soviet players and the allied players who abuse this type of strategy then

And I ran out of hearts again
:heart_decoration:

2 Likes