What's up with the new season?

Is there really no new tech tree stuff? Haven’t been able to log in yet so havent seen but i also haven’t seen anything talking about new stuff. Why the heck did thry need to push the season release back 2 weeks if all they did was tweak the code for weapons/vehicles.

It’s a new Battle Pass season, not a new major update.

Sorry to disappoint.

6 Likes

Seems to me the last few battle pass seasons that werent major updates still came with a couple new TT things.

Nope they only thing that is planes to be implemented in the next days Will be some balance changes to principally Germany making it again a balanced nations against br 5

Check the patch notes for more details:

Also it adds some interesting things like AI tanks, and a solution to kamikaze players

Wait what? These changes arent even in the game yet?!

Soon ™.

No it Will be implemented in a couple days if You want to try them go to this post:

Here You can download the test server with the changes implemented

I think the schedule is release the battlepass this week, and if the test server went well and no huge bugs were discovered then they will probably push the update next week.

They need some new Allied tech tree weapons as I have over 1.5 million research points I want to cash in on. :blush:

1 Like

This is not true, maybe check the news for previous battlepass before commenting.

Wow, such a prick thing to say first of all. Second of all, here is proof we’ve gotten new TT stuff back to back pretty much for a whole year now. Literally every 3 months we have gotten new TT equipment. Hauk tuah on that guy!

They focus now on QOL improvements and balance instead just adding new stuff to the TT. They also changed how lightning work so caves will be more bright like most interiors and guns look less weird.

Wow I’m actually angry for you this time round. Thought forsure germany was getting their 100 rd belt.