What's new on YouTube: #2

We have an idea! We’ll help you pass the time without Enlisted with videos about Enlisted. In this new digest we’ll collect the most interesting reviews, news, guides and other videos dedicated to our game.

Do you upload interesting content to YouTube? We’ll find you.

ONE-ON-ONE BY MAJORMCDONALDS

Ever wanted to fight a friend and find out who is the boss of this game? Now you can!

Thanks to our diligent modders, you have the opportunity to challenge any player in Enlisted to a 1v1 battle. And MajorMcDonalds was the first to record a video of such a tense confrontation.

THE CUSTOM MAP MADE BY FORLORN_SQUAD

A DIFFERENT CUSTOM MAP BY SCHYRIKAMI

BIG GUNS BY FACE_TAC

Enlisted is famous for its diversity, not only in class, but also in weapons.

FACE_TAC made an excellent video that demonstrates a variety of calibers in our game, from 6.35mm pistols to a ship’s 127mm cannon!

Do you want to try all this stuff by yourself? Launch the mods editor! Speaking of editor…

BASIC TIPS FOR THE EDITOR BY NAPOLEON TOTAL

Remember that we talked about calibers? Napoleon Total will help you try them out!

In his video, he will take you into the world of modding, and tell you about things like launching the editor, creating your own scene, and spawning weapons that you can only fire in the editor.

It takes a lot of time and effort to create masterpieces. But how cool it is when experienced players make modding way more easier!

11 Likes

Thank you very much :slight_smile:

1 Like

This made me chuckle :stuck_out_tongue:

“Hey bud! I see you take a break from Enlisted?”
theylive-960

But fun post :+1:

1 Like

I dont want break someone heart but enlisted is a bad game to watch, it dont entertain because of the ripetitive gameplay people get bored to see A doing the same shit every time

8 Likes

donald-duck-going-back-to-sleep

6 Likes

I disagree, it is sometimes quite entertaining to see a match you played from the other perspective, especially for new pilots or old pilots, you can see how that person flew who shot you down… useful indeed!

As for this post, it kinda sucks that Console doesn’t get to launch customs themselves…

3 Likes

Ah sure, but i dont was talking about us

2 Likes

No news or hype on content updates?

You are acting like there’s some update planned lol.
What a funny guy…

2 Likes

QQ20230725203912

19 Likes

Meh, what’s new about the merge?

2 Likes

What merge?
you saw nothing

5 Likes

I hate to break it to you @ChuchaDrucha , but Enlisted is not a game made for YouTube videos. War Thunder is. The AI and graphics along with its bugs (which I’m sure are just features at this point) just make Enlisted you play and not watch. War Thunder is a game you watch because you are never going to get that good at it.

1 Like

I will keep asking until I get an answer:
Will we be able to choose the nationality of soldiers purchased for multi-country factions such as USA which incorporates Britain?

6 Likes

It’s something I’d really like as well. If not, it would mean that all Italian and Brit soldiers would become “legacy” troops… there would be no way to have new ones…

And I want more.

I think we’ll end up getting seperate tech trees for those narions, since majority of guys cries for it (at least based on my observation).
I would still prefer merging those less significant nations under one bug tech tree and just give us option to choose nationality of soldier when recruiting.
And I would go even further and for every class level we should get squad based on both nationalities.
So new players could be able to get one assaulter I squad for Germany, one assaulter I squad for Italy.
Since for me personally, it’s kinda meh to use Italian in German division. But I really don’t think this will be possible. People would start yelling something like “new players would be overwhelmed” etc.
But we can all dream about something.

So it could be pretty much possible all Italian/British guys would become legacy one for certain period of time.
But I don’t really think they will become unobtainable until ends of time neither way.

1 Like

I think that would be the ideal setup. Dont really need to be distinguished further than that as Allied nations were often involved in the same battles operating as a component of the overall battle. Makes sense.

Would love Romanian, Hungarian and Italian squads joining the Germans in battle.

2 Likes

Omg, that statement is such bullshit, thanks for the laugh though

1 Like

What is the point of doing so?

You want to preshot the UK, France or Italian?

So that I don’t have to put American soldiers in a British squad