What's new on YouTube: #2

I didn’t expect this meme to get so much :heart: :smiling_face_with_tear:.

what i want to express is some thing like this.

I think the fundamental problem is that the game itself lacks the ability to loop. I mean for most players.

In fact, there are indeed a lot of elements and weapons in the game, but most of them are meh, such as various semi-automatic weapons, tank destroyers, and reconnaissance aircraft. These things are declared useless as if they never existed in the game. Some savvy players even complain about other players because they use these weapons, for example complaining about other players occupying aircraft and occupying tanks.

On the one hand, the game does have a lot of diverse weapons, but on the other hand, most of them are judged useless by smart players, as if most of them never existed in the game.

A proper game rule should allow the player to have fun in the loop, but the main part of the game lacks this.

His custom mod game mode might have some interesting potential.

But custom mode can’t allow players to get experience level upgrades, which means that the custom mode and the main game mode are cut into two pieces, players can’t get upgrades for fun, and if they want to upgrade, they have to endure the boredom of random queue fighting.

This is absolutely contradictory. Players can’t get another part of the game fun just to get the fun of the game?

The boredom of random matching is real, it has nothing to do with the type of weapon, it’s just a sense of repetitiveness and lack of fun.

2 Likes