What we want for Enlisted in 2024

put it back the way it was get weapons you want play maps you want now all gone

I want my projectile launchers not to detonate when im standing in an open window.

Bipods to function

Bigger play areas

5 Likes

(I do want more things. But smaller expectations mean smaller disappointment. Though I guess even this is too big.)

5 Likes

Only better balance, matchmaker and fix of bugs.
Other are should be only when it will done.

1 Like
  • -BR … Sort it out as the first priority
    Queue A (1s only new players and those that want to play 1)
    Queue B 1 and 2 tiers
    Queue C, 3 tier
    Queue D, 4 and 5 tiers
    Queue E, 5s only, End game, super soldiers, tournaments, Clan battles ?
    possibly 6 tier BR to allow for queues for 2 and 3 tiers and 3 and 4 tiers

• -MM …

• -Some better dynamic game modes.

• -Clan/squad battle system

• -Bring back Campaign map rotation - connect to relevant BR correctly and semi-historical contexts

• -Larger Maps

• -Stop the ability to spike rally/spawn points with mines.

• -Get the players and Devs to create an End Game, be it tournament/Clan/Squad… something… and not completely recreate the War Thunder mess.

• -Remove the need to grind everything in the tree to use already researched items.

• -Spawn points Tank and Soldier to randomly move position to prevent spawn camping

1 Like

Its witchcraft.

2 Likes
  1. We need battles and weapons after 1945;
  2. Let Japan launch a new BR5 to compete with the Soviet Union in the Chiba Islands (yes, the Soviet Union fought against Japan in the Chiba Islands during World War II);
  3. Launch the Korean War.
1 Like

Definitely not, go play other games. Enlisted is WWII game.

5 Likes

Totally no … just WW2 …

2 Likes

The Korean War is one of the war zones I would like to see! However, the game does not depict all of WWII, so we need to have it focus on WWII first. It will be a little later when the game moves on to the Cold War.

Another thing I am looking forward to in 2024 is the addition of the Italian front. Perhaps when it is added, it will be a major update with numerous content additions. If I had to give it a name, I would say “Road to Rome”. :laughing:
First of all, there will be maps, Operation Husky, Battle of Monte Cassino, Operation Baytown, and various battlefields!
Among them, the Battle of Salerno can include night battles.
What will be the first night battle implemented in the game?

We will also be able to add numerous event squads, premier squads and new weapons to the game!
The Axis should be able to deck Italy alone with more Italian detachments and more Italian weapons added.
For the Allies, I would like to see the addition of the 92nd Infantry Division, a premier detachment, mostly African-American! They served on the Italian front in historical fact.

Also, the 442nd Regimental Combat Team, a Japanese-American unit that also served on the Italian front, would be perfect for a premier squadron.
442RCT-2

I would also like you to add a PVE/CO-OP mode like WarThunder.
Assault mode where you can use your own set up deck, mission mode where you can play when you unlock certain squads
I would also like to see a dynamic campaign where you play scenarios with troops and equipment that recreate historical facts.
As for PVE mode and CO-OP, I would be willing to buy them even if they were paid DLC!
I wish Enlisted 2024 a fun game as well!

3 Likes

i want bigger map area
simple as

1 Like

I vote for all these…

from Irony _Chicken post…These would be great especially BR3 battling against BR3

they ened to put the game back how it was or I will do it I have the game code and know where the servers are

Well. In the future maybe but I make bold claim and say WW2 still has some stuff left, especially since we dont have campaigns anymore.

Better team balance, British and Italian trees, new factions (French, Polish, Chinese, etc…) The new maps are unique and adapted to them, the gaijin marketplace is supported, and additional boats, interesting weapons, and weapons are added…

Horrific idea, especially if all of it should be added this year.

1 Like

I am not greedy enough to want it all :rofl:but I would like to see something new in just one of them.

1 Like

I think they should be very careful with adding new factions any time soon.

I think they should instead focus on polishing the game and balance, adding way more maps, adding end game equipment to US and Japan and create Japanese vs Soviet scenario. And finally, release the game on steam.

I think they really shouldn’t rush huge content, meaning completely new factions or so in this year. I am pretty much sure it would be just another bug pile of unpolished and bugged mess.

2 Likes

I have to agree, things like factions need to be tested multiple times in the test server not just over a few weeks but months. Because we’ll wind up with another Japan faction if they add another faction without proper balancing.

Focusing on Russo-Japanese conflicts so the Russians and the Japanese have someone other than the Germans and Americans to fight bringing in many new maps during the conflict, adding some more maps within some of the already active battle areas, further balancing of weapons and equipment and polishing this game will really bring it a far way. Add steam into it and it’ll be nearly a complete package. At that point maybe mid to late next year would be the perfect time to officially launch another faction, but I still feel subfactions may be better because a particular military may not have enough equipment for a tree.

From what I’ve seen going through each factions trees and looking through months of archived squads and weapons the devs don’t like duplicate equipment in multiple factions, difficult to get around things like this c96 Mauser, or the Panzerfaust and not have duplicate equipment. So while minimizing duplicates as much as possible that severely limits what any new factions may use. So it will take some very careful consideration unless they want to allow more duplicates and lend lease to be a part of the game. (Lend lease used to be a major part of the game until they started doing away with most of the equipment)

1 Like