What Vehicles (Tanks, Planes, MC’s, etc) Would You Like See Be Added?

m3 gmc, m4 sherman, m4a3e8 76w, m36 jackson and lvt with m8 scott turret

1 Like

The M2 Browning is one of the best lead throwers to ever be designed. There’s a darn good reason why the US military is using it 100 years later. Ain’t nothing going to beat it. Lol. Love muh .50 cal. Now if only I had the money to buy one…need to go to a FFL and get them to figure out how much it costs to have Ohio Ordinance make one for me

Large caliber anti-tank anti-aircraft gun truck

1 Like

terrapin,
lvt-1,
higgins boat,
various trucks, etc.

1 Like

Komsomolets?

Quick Russian language lesson, I know that word is a mouthful

Komsomol was the communist (KOMmunisticheskiy) union (SOyuz) of the youth (MOLodezhi), hence the acronym.

A male person who was part of said organization would be called a Komsomolets (like a person from Ural would be called Uralets), and that’s the name of the vehicle.

And this station of Moscow metro is called Komsomolskaya because it was dedicated to Komsomol.

As for the OP question, I would love to see these:

Actually the M4A3 76 (W) in War Thunder is an “Easy Eight.” It has the HVSS suspension, which is what the M4A3E8 was experimental for. There’s a whole mess that there’s technically only 1 “Easy Eight” Sherman and that’s the pilot M4A3E8. Just all Shermans later installed with HVSS more or less can have the moniker applied to them. Regardless of which model Sherman they are. 75, 76, M4, M4A1, M4Ax, big hatch, small hatch, doesn’t matter. All that matters is the HVSS, and it’s on the M4A3 76 (W) that for WHATEVER REASON WE DON’T HAVE DESPITE THE M4A3 BEING THE US ARMY’S MAIN SHERMAN

1 Like

I would like to see the m4a2 76w replaced with this. US army didnt use them only the soviets so the easy eight would be more realistic option. Also the m4a2 75 should be replaced with m4 75 that was more common in europe

3 Likes