What Vehicles (Tanks, Planes, MC’s, etc) Would You Like See Be Added?

Personally, I’m all for the M26 T99 and any and all SPH’s (HMC’s) to be added to the game. I wanna abuse Krauts with M8 rockets while safe in a Pershing (plus a .50 cal unlike the Calliope) and I LOVE the kinda crap we did when it came to throwing a huge howitzer to random chassis. I’m partial to the M45 as well on this subject, but there are a LOT that would be super interesting to see. Plus of course my M3 Halftrack

1 Like

Anything and everything

1 Like

i want the US “ultimate flame tank” T33 (altho im not sure if it finish in time my comprehension skill is very bad as you can tell)

1 Like

The T95 (tutel)

3 Likes

yes the funni tutel i like

2 Likes

Oh-ho that would be REAL fun to commit war crimes in

Sounds good

m29 weasel

6 Likes

This topic is asking for trouble when it comes to Germany stuff or even Japan magic

1 Like

We are under USA and Great Britain

1 Like

That is true but when you’re trying to give birth to abominations like this it’s gonna leak in so overall be careful what you add because you might just let in other abominations

Any US heavy tank that isn’t a glass cannon

1 Like

I’m just trying to spark constructive and productive discussion

You would have been better pushing for anti tank weapons or an AT gun you could build

I want Object 248 - War Thunder Wiki

1 Like

Honestly more stuff like this. Interesting, niche vehicles that did exist, even if there were only a few.

Commonwealth Must haves

Tanks

Planes

4 Likes

I want HMC’s though

Objects are Russian tanks. This is the USA and Great Britain section

The obligatory Red Coat contribution. Lol