What Vehicles (Tanks, Planes, MC’s, etc) Would You Like See Be Added?

Well “most” of the American standard stuff is already in. Commonwealth is missing alot :slight_smile:

1 Like

That they are. Brits made some darn good death donut fighters too. Not to mention the Grand Slam. Plus their later tanks are an absolute pain to fight. At least they are with American 75’s and 76’s. Not sure how much difficulty Kraut 75’s and 88’s have with them. Variety is always good though. Too bad it forces me to research all the British stuff before all the American stuff. Lol. Thank God I avoided most of that by being a Normandy main

2 Likes

At somepoint id like there to be Faciton sub trees. i would still prefer it to be the “same faction”, but you can choose which gear/equipment tree to research

1 Like

More APCs in tech tree

1. Super Hellcat
    800px-ArtImage_Super_Hellcat

2. Centaur IV
    char_centaur-1

3. Sherman Crab (with anti mine flail.)

(I would use that flail against infatry 24/7)

4. several kangaroo (APC) variants
    images-2
    images-1
    7301-Canadian-RAM-Kangaroo-APC-MkII-11

4 Likes

that would be so messy

also yeah I keep forgeting about the Centaur IV. love it

2 Likes

bloody terrific against infantry and it would be useful for clearing AT mine (which might be a fun gimmick)

2 Likes

(Same my guy, same)

2 Likes

for me it would be,

:us: the m3 gun motor carrier / T48 as an APC ( which… used to be in the game, at least the first, but got taken away ),

along side the weasel apc, m3 halftrack ( as well as the m3 rocket artillery halftrack ) and why not, 50 cal st(r)udelbaker ( or was it the prestone one, dunno )

for :uk: chromwell, crusaders and churchills ( of course, the other variants opposed to the ones we have ) as well as some qol truck.

for :de: sdkfz 250, sdkfz 222, marder III, AT-88 gun truck, sdkfz 7 with AA autocannon

for :it: , truck with artillery gun, p40, goofy tank destroyers, ab43 & aa car

for :ru: , katyusha truck and… Dnepr M-72 with dp 28. perhaps comstolet ( or how is called ) that smol apc with a dt 27 and why not, a land lease T48/su57.

for :jp: , well, there isn’t much i like about japan.
and i mostly got the historical stuff, but i sure would love a bike. that’s what it’s missing for me.

4 Likes

You miss the vespa with the 75mm

2 Likes

could work as perhaps the best rider of the entire game :smirk:

2 Likes

Post war stuff and it was actually produced by France.

1 Like

This is the best Rider of the game

1 Like

Marder 3, hetzer and stuh 42

This is under USA and UK discussion, but alright

1 Like

The Xylophone would definitely be an interesting one

1 Like

Considering there’s segregation in the first place I’d argue it does matter, but whatever

i didn’t even know it existed.

somehow appeared when i made researches for my battle of foy and that thing showed up.

apparently there’s also a truck versions:

( saw another in the battle of the bulge footage, but can’t find it )

2 Likes

It’s something you can research in Hearts of Iron IV, and I’ve come across that very image myself looking at M3’s. Hence why I know the name of it in the first place. Lol. We really did strap M8 rockets to anything and everything

just like 50 cals.

if it works, i mean :woman_shrugging:

chuck another. :joy:

1 Like