What Vehicles (Tanks, Planes, MC’s, etc) Would You Like See Be Added?

(Same my guy, same)

2 Likes

for me it would be,

:us: the m3 gun motor carrier / T48 as an APC ( which… used to be in the game, at least the first, but got taken away ),

along side the weasel apc, m3 halftrack ( as well as the m3 rocket artillery halftrack ) and why not, 50 cal st(r)udelbaker ( or was it the prestone one, dunno )

for :uk: chromwell, crusaders and churchills ( of course, the other variants opposed to the ones we have ) as well as some qol truck.

for :de: sdkfz 250, sdkfz 222, marder III, AT-88 gun truck, sdkfz 7 with AA autocannon

for :it: , truck with artillery gun, p40, goofy tank destroyers, ab43 & aa car

for :ru: , katyusha truck and… Dnepr M-72 with dp 28. perhaps comstolet ( or how is called ) that smol apc with a dt 27 and why not, a land lease T48/su57.

for :jp: , well, there isn’t much i like about japan.
and i mostly got the historical stuff, but i sure would love a bike. that’s what it’s missing for me.

4 Likes

You miss the vespa with the 75mm

2 Likes

could work as perhaps the best rider of the entire game :smirk:

2 Likes

Post war stuff and it was actually produced by France.

1 Like

This is the best Rider of the game

1 Like

Marder 3, hetzer and stuh 42

This is under USA and UK discussion, but alright

1 Like

The Xylophone would definitely be an interesting one

1 Like

Considering there’s segregation in the first place I’d argue it does matter, but whatever

i didn’t even know it existed.

somehow appeared when i made researches for my battle of foy and that thing showed up.

apparently there’s also a truck versions:

( saw another in the battle of the bulge footage, but can’t find it )

2 Likes

It’s something you can research in Hearts of Iron IV, and I’ve come across that very image myself looking at M3’s. Hence why I know the name of it in the first place. Lol. We really did strap M8 rockets to anything and everything

just like 50 cals.

if it works, i mean :woman_shrugging:

chuck another. :joy:

1 Like

m3 gmc, m4 sherman, m4a3e8 76w, m36 jackson and lvt with m8 scott turret

1 Like

The M2 Browning is one of the best lead throwers to ever be designed. There’s a darn good reason why the US military is using it 100 years later. Ain’t nothing going to beat it. Lol. Love muh .50 cal. Now if only I had the money to buy one…need to go to a FFL and get them to figure out how much it costs to have Ohio Ordinance make one for me

Large caliber anti-tank anti-aircraft gun truck

1 Like

terrapin,
lvt-1,
higgins boat,
various trucks, etc.

1 Like

Komsomolets?

Quick Russian language lesson, I know that word is a mouthful

Komsomol was the communist (KOMmunisticheskiy) union (SOyuz) of the youth (MOLodezhi), hence the acronym.

A male person who was part of said organization would be called a Komsomolets (like a person from Ural would be called Uralets), and that’s the name of the vehicle.

And this station of Moscow metro is called Komsomolskaya because it was dedicated to Komsomol.

As for the OP question, I would love to see these:

Actually the M4A3 76 (W) in War Thunder is an “Easy Eight.” It has the HVSS suspension, which is what the M4A3E8 was experimental for. There’s a whole mess that there’s technically only 1 “Easy Eight” Sherman and that’s the pilot M4A3E8. Just all Shermans later installed with HVSS more or less can have the moniker applied to them. Regardless of which model Sherman they are. 75, 76, M4, M4A1, M4Ax, big hatch, small hatch, doesn’t matter. All that matters is the HVSS, and it’s on the M4A3 76 (W) that for WHATEVER REASON WE DON’T HAVE DESPITE THE M4A3 BEING THE US ARMY’S MAIN SHERMAN

1 Like

I would like to see the m4a2 76w replaced with this. US army didnt use them only the soviets so the easy eight would be more realistic option. Also the m4a2 75 should be replaced with m4 75 that was more common in europe

3 Likes