What the bundles for steam should have and could have been

First thing let me start by saying these bundles are not great and their pricing is bad seriously 85 euros for the deluxe bundle? that’s almost 2 games (Helldivers 2 & Warno and I would still have leftovers)

Anyway before I make this I just wanted to discuss some things

1- Im not going to touch Tanks
2- Imma keep the bundles’ structure the same that means bundles still gonna be 2 smg squad and 2 MG squad
3-Imma try to make it so these bundles are either BR1 or BR2 since these are meant to be helping new folk
4- gonna make them interesting so Vets also be interested in buying them
5- Imma include Soviets and Japan
6- German and soviets are going to get the SMG bundle and Japan and America will get the MG bundle

German and Soviet SMG Bundle

• For Germans, I will suggest CZ Vz. 38 with 36 stick mag variant (BR2) because of its low fire rate of 500 RPM

• For soviets Tokarev SMG model 1928(1929?)(I’ve seen both used)
    a 21-round mag smg with a high rate of fire (BR1)(I wanted to include this on my soviet weapon suggestion but shoot its gone now)

Japan and America LMG Bundle

• For America Benét–Mercié Machine Rifle (Hotchkiss M1909) in 30-06
    I want to keep this short so I’m not going to go into detail but It was adopted by the United States in 1909 as the “Benét–Mercié Machine Rifle, Caliber .30 U. S. Model of 1909” firing the 30-06 cartridge.
    30-round feed strip and 400-600 rounds per minutue depending on ammo(For 30-06 it is 550 round per minute)(BR2)

• I wanted to give Japan something truly unique at first I wanted to give them 8mm captured Brens but I then remembered something if I give America something with a Feed strip lets give Japan something with feed strip as well this is Experimental With-Barrel Jacket Light Machine Gun its a prototype of type 11 MG with 30 round feed strip like American one (BR2)

This should have been our bundles not reused stuff let me know what you think Imma put this on the mess room as it is too late to suggest it for bundles

5 Likes

i mean if it was the old founder bundle which is M2 Hyde and Mp 41 then i would have buy it even if it br2 imo

1 Like