What items/squads would you like to return?

You have some cool presets, I wish we had some more presets to make more.

1 Like

MP41s definitely would be #1 for me. Can’t be too upset though because they were gone before I started playing.

Uh…

I’m glad we talked about it… My boys were all taking dust :zipper_mouth_face:

2 Likes

Everything. The premium squads and past gold orders, add it all back in the next anniversary sale so Steam/new players can get them too.

2 Likes

same with M2 Hyde tbh gone before i start playing (even tho i wont be able to pay at the time anyway)

I recommend for BR3 soviet line up ths beauty as well :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I haven’t touched most of my BR 3 stuff in a while :confused:

1 Like

I am surprised you have been posting about this. It looks really cool but isn’t it the result of a bug? It seems like you might lose it sooner if more attention is drawn to it

If it is bug, that it has to be fixked nevertheless.

But then again, I’ll start ranting about premium vehicles and APCs not having cusotmization

2 Likes

True. At the very least we know that customization of premium vehicles is possible, just not implemented for whatever reason.

1 Like

Yep, exactly

On second thought, this plane would also be very high on my list of stuff I would like to eventually have access to.

1 Like

I hate non-skin timed exclusives. So anything that was limited that isnt just a reskin should make a return. This is to include gold vehicle orders that are usable by more than one squad.

Only this one. 77th Infantry Division of the 177th Regiment with MP 28 submachine guns (enlarged magazines). Missed this out, as it was in store for very short time.

2 Likes

Oh, it’s already there!

I’ve kept the black gold order camo on it thought. Might maybe not be as potent as a KV, but I like it’s mobility and it’s front plate surprising enemies by dinging more shots :smile:

1 Like

this is a fun one to play with now and then on tier 2.

i like the shoulder part on the camo alot.

3 Likes

I use that squad and the MP41 squad in my BR 2 lineup

1 Like

I use MP-18 squad instead. However, this weapon is not that stable and even chaotic at certain moments. Still deadly enough in very close combat.

I love that particular squad… but vs br 2-3… there’s so many squads I end up not using because br queues are do bad…

1 Like

The Erma EMP is a great BR 2 squad. Weapon is better than the MP18 but the downside is no vitality on the squad.

1 Like