What items/squads would you like to return?

What squads/items did you miss out on, that you would like to return?

I personally would love to see:

Twitch drop items return. There were lots of unique pistols, wrapped snipers and unique vehicle skins.

The Pz.IV J armoured, absolutely terrible in pre merge Berlin, but now a unique tank in BR 3.

2016 kick starter bolt action rifles. These things
barely exist and I’ve never seen anyone with them. Would be great to introduce them back into the community. Missed opportunity to bring them back with the steam release.

IMG_0669
IMG_0670
IMG_0652
IMG_0653
IMG_0651

7 Likes

Those weapons are so old that they even call it “Mosina”, a direct calque from Russian grammar shenanigans.

Well, there’s been quite a lot of stuff I’ve missed due to business trips/vacations:

• event chi ha (kai?) tank
  • event Japanese squad with flags on rifles
  • event Anzac squad
  • lanchester with 50 rounds
  • mkb 35 now useful for assault engineers
5 Likes

Mp41.

Because I’m always jelly each time buddy @Myrm1don says he got it and not I… :laughing:

7 Likes

6 Likes

I really wish they would bring back the Platinum luger.
Classic BP items like the M2A1 Carbine, G43Kurz, Soumi ect. OG Panther G BP skin from Berlin.
Mp41 is a must too.

I can’t really think of anything else at the moment.

8 Likes

Oooo I have that one and use it for my BR 2 lineup

1 Like

default (1)

8 Likes

Both sneaky hunters event squads

4 Likes

I missed a pacific Aussie unit with stens that I wouldnt mind…not that I need “another” br 2 assault squad.

If they come around again Id get these

Lag-3-34

Re 2001 CN

4 Likes

Lanchester 50, since I wanted full squad of MP 41r back then.
I do not regret my decision. It just overall suck we couldn’t get 4 pieces of each weapons.

4 Likes

I went 2 and 2. would be happy to do the same again.

3 Likes

Same, I wanted the best of both worlds, Lanchester 50 did help me tremendously in Normandy grind too, while Mp41(r) got used just for the sake of getting used cause its cool, post merge I really don’t find it better than Beretta 38/42.
Would still go for 2 of each weapon.

2 Likes

that and M2 Hyde for me

2 Likes

Not optimal solution for me imho.

For the same reason I have only 3 carcano bredas, since I wanted at least one veovod (or idk how it is called) pistol that was in the event with them.

3 Likes

i mean i also bought 1 of that, pistol are gimmick tbh not good for “serious” match

1 Like

Imho, if I wanted to use only what’s truly strong on BR3 German line up. I would end up using primarily premium stuff.

Few examples: TZ-45 (very underrated weapon now), Polish BAR, MG-13 (75)… (And much more, I just don’t remember rn)

And pf course I would use mp40/I, for the sake of its uniqueness.

1 Like

Well, this pistol is one of the better one. It’s honestly really good.

1 Like

No-one is talking about nickel plated hi powers for germany i want more than the one from twitch drops.

2 Likes

I think it is called voevodin pistol or something. I got 4 bredas

7 Likes

yeah everyone with common sense picked 4 breda PG (carcano).

2 Likes