What is the most underwhelming or underpowered item in this game

What’s wrong about mg nests. Lethal asf if you have map knowledge (like I know you have).

Everytime I build them (not so often and only in low BR) they absolutely shred.

They’re in a good place atm imo.

1 Like

I actually use these alot to fire the main gun of tanks.

Especially the moment the game starts :smirk:

Pretty stronk

1 Like

Overrated.

You cannot bonk other ppl with them!

:stuck_out_tongue:

(Eheh I know they are very useful)

1 Like

All MG nest can do, HMG can do better and is far easier/faster to unlock.
The only good thing about MG nest is that is comes with engineer squad so you can build AT and AA guns. But that’s not really a feature of MG nest itself.

btw. I think this trash is worth to mention as well

2 Likes

lol ye, I borrowed it a couple of times from friends. And it never convinced me to buy it.

Worst vehicle in game?

1 Like

Definitely. The should at least add more rockets to it, something like 24/68. So there’s no need to for players to consistently spawn refill points.

Panzer werfer can magically reload its rocket as well.

But… it’s so cute…

Tiny tonk…

(I never bought it either though)

1 Like

Panzerwerfer plays in the same team i guess

Seems devs hate Rockets and Artillery except USA´s one´s

are you talking about calliope? because that can be ammo racked by hitting the rocket pods, it’s also a sherman armed with m72 at br 4

noob stompers. Very destructive…but such easy kills. Can detonate the rocket rack with as little as an AT rifle, Or strafing with plane guns. Makes big boom

of the noob stompers the calliope is the better one

1 Like

Panzerwerfer is still so much better than BM (when compared to their own BRs)

1. it has MG

2. You don’t have to move the whole vehicle just to aim. (As BM as extremely limited angles with its rocket rack)

3. panzer werfer can easily destroy any tank on its BR, even jumbo, but you have to shoot to its sides. It does have pretty strong over pressure.
    Meanwhile BM can’t do a shit even to Pz II.

The BM is literally the worst premium squad/vehicle you can buy atm.
Honestly, it’s so bad they should just stop selling it. And replace it with a Valentine. A much more usable low BR vehicle.

And if they want a premium rocket vehicle for the Soviets, they should start selling Andryusha instead. At least that vehicle has decent rockets. And if I’m not mistaken, it’s already in WT.

1 Like

I would say nagants or revolvers in general

1 Like

I agree, revolvers.

The webely MKV feels like a pea shooter for some reason.

But…

My BR1 lineups only use those for sidearms… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

it’s ok since they boosted fire rate. not “wow”… but it’s the most sophisticated execution tool you can find, unloading an entire cylinder in someone point blank :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

I just wish that I didn’t have to use and entire cylinder on one person, lol. And don’t even get me started on the S&W. It’s single action only, why!?

1 Like

I grinded to get the engraved one, but this was before I realized that. Oh well, it makes a nice novelty piece I guess…

1 Like

Somehow, I find the S&W much better than the Nagant, it being able to be reloaded fast, and doing more damage :thinking:

mmmh I think it’s the best revolver in game for now…

again, not wow. Do use a 1911 instead! But stylish, and still works for half the price! (3k for a 1911 tho…)

I did notice that I reloads faster than the colt new service. I guess that’s how it’s balanced VS the colt that fires faster. These Are .45 revolvers though… Maybe one day they can up the damage some. I think the nagant is good though, because it has that extra round, and I think that they were originally only about .30 caliber/7.62.