What is the most underwhelming or underpowered item in this game

While we are on really WEAK stuff, here:

They came as a bundle with a silenced smg I think?

(edit: they came with the truly excellent silenced grease gun. I bought 4 to eventually make a commando squad)

1 Like

Really good point! I currently have two that I’m not using. Now talk about a novelty gun

1 Like

I also think that the De Ilse could use a bit of a buff even.

1 Like

Also, nice Austin gun. I hope to be able to obtain that squad some day

2 Likes

I absolutely LOVE the BAR 1918A2. Smooth, kills fast. The only drawback is the mag size. If it only came with a 40 or 50 round mag, it would be perfect for me. I do use it in BR5 along with my Stinger and Browning 1919A6.

The first version BAR 1918 I would love to see them drop to level 2 (or as a level 2 premium squad) as it has far more recoil then the A2, but would be an improvement over the British machine guns IMOP.

Most underpowered weapon? Every SMG I own since apparently they can’t kill anyone who attacks me with a melee weapon. In what world is a knife more powerful then a sub machine gun? Such a world does not exist. :roll_eyes: Yeah, see what I did there, I slipped in a little “Knights Tale”. :blush:

My most overwhelming gun? Easy
STINGER! My George Thorogood gun, “Bad to the Bone”. :yum: When someone shoots at me when I’m holding the stinger, it be like
 YARN | Hang on to this, boy. I think war's just been declared. | Heartbreak Ridge (1986) | Video gifs by quotes | 985650b6 | 算

1 bullet hit and they are gone

Oh yeah!
It’s actually very good, for it’s br.

I remember many ppl ignored them during the event because they thought the Austen was just a mere sten.

They thought wrong. The squad is just perfect at br2. It’s a Sten yes
 but more controllable! Which is really the only real flaw of the smg along horrible dispersion. Not as OP as the usual Soviet squad, but quite nice!

Also, Commonwealth brothers.

2 Likes