What is the most underwhelming or underpowered item in this game

Sounds like differences to me. Lol

this is pure wisdom from the Enlisted gods themselves ā€¦

What is that their dispersion?

Sorry Iā€™m retarded. I see the word dispersion immediately afterward now. Lol. Canā€™t read. What is that in MOA?

1 Like

m1a1 .73
1928a1 .71
m1 (900rpm) .75
21/28 .58
drum is .71
100 drum .51
.30 cal is .59
raider thommy is .57

1 Like

The BAR1918A2 is bleddy awesome. Slow fire rate helps pick people off just like an M1 Garand.

One of my favourite MG squads, if Iā€™m honest.

1 Like

Brain
Most players dont use it
Cant be added as item in game, sadly

de lisle is probably the only gun in this game I dont like (to the point of avoidance). And I have all of them :frowning: (de lisles i mean)

1 Like

The soviet premium rocket tank, canā€™t remember name, it used to be great now it literally needs direct hits to kill soldiers!

It is so bad it should rather be in handgun slot.

even then Id still take handgunā€¦any handgunā€¦

except welrodā€¦that sucks too

that package was a double fuck you :stuck_out_tongue: Welrod and De Lisle

1 Like

Helmet

MOA and dispersion are not same thing. dispersion is randomized pattern where bullet will hit if you aim directly at center. iirc number is radius in meters on 100m distance. i read somewhere(probably some WT post) that most bullets will end up within 2/3rds of that radius

here is dispersion for mp40 on 30m

OVP m1918

America got Browning (BR V), Russia and Japan unike similar wepaon, while Germany fucking MG 34 (BR III), why this not even MG 42???

The binoculars.

1 Like

They heavy one is good the light version sucks the most

I say knife is most useless bc of axe etc., i haver no soldier running with knife.

But his lesser kar98k is usless as well, why should some one unlock
Unbenannt
2Unbenannt

2 Likes

If actual ingame dispersion could be translated into MOA, I would guess some guns actually having 500 MOA. Which is ridiculous.

MOA is literally the circle of error that your bullet can land in at 100 yards. 1 MOA is 1 inch at 100 yards. 2 MOA is 2 inches at 100 yards. They sound like the same thing to me based off of your definition

MOA is not circle of error. it is rifle offset from your sight depending on distance. if you have 1" offset to the left at 100 yards and aim at your target perfectly at dead center, you will always hit same spot. that is why you adjust your sights/scope with minute of angle to compensate for either imperfections in rifle or to compensate for bullet drop.

dispersion on other hand hits targets randomly inside its dispersion radius if you aim perfectly at dead center.