What happen to to reward join any team?

I have been playing join any team for a while now.
And i seen this other day.

Then the next game, i dont get it

next game

next game

Then i get it again after not getting it, for last 3 games

then next game, i didn’t get it, etc etc
And it seems to have disappeared???

3 Likes

Is bugged my friend, it work on one battle on two at best

3 Likes

good answer :stuck_out_tongue:

I haven’t had it since that last SS, and that was 9 games ago :sob:

1 Like

Is darkflow, bethesda is hideo kojima in comparison

3 Likes

Also join any team, is very imbalanced atm.

Keeps giving me axis, like 80-90% of the time

1 Like

Because axis player left normandy until they get their paratroopers squad

However

You need open a ticket in the bug site posting this screenshot for make this problem get fixed more faster, until now no one reported this idk wy

(I admit im to lazy for report it)
@Euthymia07 @James_Grove

1 Like

So I have a question regarding the join any team xp bonus.
Could this be a great way to grind Berlin because I am having so much time trying to get over 10000 xp per battle and I think it would be a great way to work on both sides at once.

I am even lazier, :stuck_out_tongue:

I am here to play, not fill out forms, that no one will pay attention too, for 2 years anyway, SS enough , that’s proof :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It may well be, as i have finished the Axis, Normandy campign, using the Join Any Team, but as i mentioned, it dosnt give you, any chance to lvl other team :sob:

For the moment is not a good way for grind, join any side with the actual playerbase imbalance always send you in battle where the team you get have less player than the opposite one and you end more likely deserting than play

I never desert :stuck_out_tongue:
Except, when i quit 3x games in a row, to prove a point, which backfired :rofl:

1 Like

Im not a maso, i desert

1 Like

So you get a 0.2 multiplier for joining any team did I get that right? Because I´m feeling the urge to laugh into the face of whoever thought 0.2 would be sufficent to motivate people.

4 Likes

its actually 1.2
But yeah, not really a incentive to play it

1 Like

Huh, I didn’t even know this was implemented already. I thought that bonus was supposed to come with the big update.

But x1.2? Meh, that’s not enough to motivate me to get curbstomped in the current meta. It should be x1.5.

2 Likes

Hello, this feature is not properly functioning rn, that’s why it’s disabled.

5 Likes

Thank you, for explanation :smiley:

Oh ok, it was like 1 AM and I thought 1x is default and anything else gets added on top of that. Yeah still not very much. H&G gives far bigger XP boosts for less populated factions and it still doesn´t make people not play germans.

1 Like

you mean H&G used to :cold_sweat:

Don´t remind me :pensive: