Welcome to the Alpha test team

Enlisted Gold is rewarded… Excellent!
I too would like to be paid in in-game currency if possible.
Why? Because it’s a hassle to deal with taxes in my country :rofl:𐤔

And, worst of all, you can volunteer.
The one that makes the game better is more important to me than cash rewards.

2 Likes

In the process, I hope you can bring in more types of players. And not only from CQC fans, this game is not an infantry CQC game, It should be a combined arms game. not just only about infantry. having tanks and planes is part of what makes this game intersting and gives it identity.

Expect the game to feature larger maps and more coherent combat to keep players engaged.

As a player looking forward to the potential of this game, I m not going to apply to join this alpha test. Due to the time factor. I spend a lot of time in the process of making the mod and testing the mod’s functionality. And I’ve expressed most of these information and requests in forum postings and bug reports.

And I prefer to see the changes in the game as a player, rather than as a member of the official backgrounded special players team. As a player, I don’t want to be bound by some.

And after playing for so many years, I am tired of the default game mode, and I don’t want to participate in the 200m CQC battle again and again.

3 Likes

Well, I stuck mine in. I don’t really post - though I play Enlisted daily. I was also on Alpha/Beta for RO2 and I actually do WW2 re-enactment here in the UK :slight_smile: War and Peace show for those that know. Just want to assist to make Enlisted better and more popular! :slight_smile:

Guess why it’s most likely an impossible task…
Because there is no paid community management.
As soon as there would be professional community managers, it’d become an absolutely possible task.

Interested to see how this goes, I put my application in. This will either be really good or not go exactly as planned. But at least I could be a part of it :smiley:

1 Like

i think people dont know what alpha test team is…

expectations: reporting various bugs directly to dev team and making game better
reality: taking already known bugs (reported from elsewhere) and reproducing them before and after the fix.

3 Likes

Why the title not call "Super test "or “Community test”.
I’m so confuse a Beta game back to the Alpha

3 Likes

nope, there is nothing confusing. alpha is development version of the game. beta is released for public.

1 Like

Indeed a good question.

Overall game is in OBT so it doesnt make sense to call the new thing Alpha anymore.

1 Like

yes game is in OBT, but everything that is currently unreleased under development is alpha. so game version 0.4.1.89 is beta, but version 0.4.1.90 is alpha. when version 0.4.1.90 is released it will be beta.

Alpha Testing is a type of Acceptance Testing performed by the testers who are part of the organization, in other words: internal employees. It is the final stage of testing and it is usually done to verify that an application is free of errors / bugs before being launched on the market.

This test uses black box and white box techniques and it is performed near the end of the development of the software and before Beta Testing.
Figure 2 – Beta Testing

Beta Testing is performed by real users and it is unstructured. It can be considered as a form of external User Acceptance Testing.

Users can freely use the application and then they are encouraged to give feedback about their experience. This test is more focussed on performance and scalability.

Beta Testing helps reduce product failures and provides higher product quality through customer validation that resulted from their experience with the application.

4 Likes

Plus, there is Open Beta testing and Closed Beta testing (just for those who are confused by the short forms CBT and OBT).
So what this developer currently calls Alpha testing, is basically nothing more (or less) than Closed Beta testing.

1 Like

Old CBT tests were scam

1 Like

Actually it should still be in Alpha, because the main failures of the game are an internal problem that can’t be solved with the help of a testing community.
As long as those failures occur, no Beta should ever happen, neither Open nor Closed.

1 Like

This is great news.

I will apply for sure.

Hello, do minors have the right to participate in the test ? (I have 15 years old)

that means Nothing.
i have Applied to Some Forms in the past for this game, and haven’t made it. I have tested and played alpha, i m not more important than the others, i just gave my feedback during my tests (alpha, moscow , normandy , tunisia and berlin tests)
some of my feedback and others did made into the final product tho. And for that i m grateful they did listen to us back then.

Thanks .
i did apply

Now we wait. If i don’t get in, sad, but hopefully the ones that get in DO their job as requested and we have a better game for Everyone at the end of the day .

For that job not, you have to be at least 18 years old.

erm… sadly i think you overestimate what alpha tester can do.
if this will go as i expect it will go you will get scenarios that you need to test to see if bugs are reproducible, report them and when they fix them try to reproduce them again in new build of the game. it is ungrateful job and that is why it is usually paid position. considering this will be volunteer alpha test, you probably wont have direct contact with devs to provide feedback and all you do is fill out forms about (known) bugs that they will later check out (and mostly ignore if everything is ok).

2 Likes

i have taken alpha tests on multiple games in the past including this one.
imagem

i have signed multiple NDA’s in the past and filled many bug report forms of said games/surveys/taken part of alpha testers forums/discord groups, including a NDA on Enlisted during a test.

i know what i signed for.

1 Like