Weapons and vehicles of the "Rzhev" update

Squad research points, lets say 10k and you can buy a missed Event Gun/Squad.
Think about it…

BTW BR3 would be the greatest BR if it would not face BR1 or BR5

2 Likes

Nope, it goes only to squad upgrades. It’s not general exp boost lol

Damn this is quite useless then…

3 Likes

Yep, but I wanted something different from GO soldier anyway.

Like unique ability to use different weapons type their own class normally can’t use or something like that.

sorry, i meant to say old premium panzer IV G that was a tunisia premium vehicle:

they are the same thing.
just different standard camo

( ignore the black flag… load issue inside my map )

shells might be different though

2 Likes

I didn’t even know something like that was a thing lol. It has to be a really old premium. I’ve literally never seen it in match.

yeah i remember it being a thing

freshly after tunisia OBT if not mistaken.

given to the

( let me find the correct squad )

Pz IV G ‘premium’ for tunisia was not a thing, buried in editor together with british AEC counterpart.

2 Likes

It was the gold order f2 the G was only in Stalingrad

That makes a lot more sense to me.

1 Like

nope.

those are pretty different tanks

yeah, that’s prolly it.
thanks fellas.
case solved.

apparently, after making a deep search into shiivex squad ( since he is the archieve of premium squads ) it appears there were no premium pz IV G with tunisia. nor any mention online so.

it was an error in judgement from my part as i have used it extensively in some of my mods and assumed that it was already in the game as a premium.

i don’t usually know much about premium nor really watch them because i’m not really interested in them unless it’s a new vehicle ( like the firefly, churchill, m8, m24 ) etc.

so, an error on my part.

1 Like

I mean even if it squad xp it will help me upgrade them faster since I haven’t max every squad (except jap I max all of their ground force already) so my question remain does it stack? And can I get +160 by having 3 hero in one squad? (Assuming that I have the +100 already that is)

It is “Sino-Japanese War”. A “Chinese-sino war” will represent a Chinese civil war.

These so-called “captured weapons” already happened on the previous battle pass seasons, namely FN M1930 and Hotchkiss 1922. They were introduced as Gold Order weapons so their numbers will be limited - but still enough to arm a full MG squad.

These weapons, along with the new added SIG KE7, which seems to be a tech tree weapon that does not have number limits, were all fired in 7.92x57mm, while IJA is only recorded to have produced ammunition for captured ZB-26s.

Even without regard for ammunition, when the idea that seized weapons can be used as tech tree content became widely recognized, it will be difficult to understand why Darkflow is not adding, for example, the F4Us (which has already been done in War Thunder) or T-26s or even Thompson M1928A1s for Japan.

Japanese Use of Captured Equipment - Axis History Forum

2 Likes

Sadly for old soldiers we have quite a lot of tech limitations with them, so all i can advice is a buy new ones :с

Also, first news is coming very soon с:

8 Likes

I hope it not in 2 hour since I’m eating outside rn but I guess I could check on the phone

Are we going to get test server for next update this week?

1 Like

I would say no because they “hero soldier count” and not gold order add 20% exp

It is not worth mentioning in front of the P47, and Panxing can also penetrate the Tiger King tank

This game is slowly turning into War thunder , i can feel it