Weapons and vehicles of the "Rzhev" update

With all those assets already created

3 Likes

The Chi To tank should be placed next to the Chi Nu right next to the Na To , because if I’m not mistaken the Chi Ri should go before the Ho Ri because its the proper upgrade for the Chi To tank.

I have a question about the Premium Flak 37

With it came the introduction of HE-TF rounds. (Timed Fuse Rounds)

But currently, as there is no control to set range manually in enlisted, it is just a glorified HE round.

Will a ranging feature be added later? Or perhaps Proximity fuse route just for a gimmick?

Or will it remain for all intesive purposes, a normal HE round.

The AA functionality of the vehicle was a pretty appealing notion. at least the potential was :slight_smile:

Im a bit suprised that this vehicle would be released without that mechanic. Wouldnt it have been better for this vehicle to come out when its a thing?

That’s why I play technically only during events. Collectibles keep me in the game (Stummel was definitely worth playing) but the mood of the game is long gone - the mood that kept me in battles every day, bringing me the sheer joy and satisfaction from the immersion of each campaign.

I wish they gave us at least the option to set battle rating in a custom battle (and/or the set of allowed weaponry and vehicles)

3 Likes

don’t care for this tbh

I think its will be heavily nerfed compared to T20E1

Yay!

Maybe the muzzle break is unscrewed and then the bayonet can slide onto the barrel, then the muzzle break is mounted back again

Nope, I checked in game, the muzzle break is designed as to allow the bayonet to be fitted.
That little flue thing is where the barrel ring of the bayonet fits.

1 Like

Maybe we’ll get the 1939 version some other way. In war thunder the 1940 is premium/gift whilst the 1939 is in the tree.

3 Likes

Well, we already have examples of true opposites not fullfilling their roles, such as maxed out Sniper FG-42 with dispersion worse than a stock G43, versus Sniper AVS-36 that has a guaranteed headshot at 200m even without upgrades (not to mention the imbalance in damage)

1 Like

Yeah but its not premium :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah buff the fg42

my solution: get rid of both!; replace fg-42 with a select fire G43 (or a Gerat 03) with a 15-20 round mag and an “SVS-36” with a scope.

So I researched a bit and it seems that muzzle brake in T20 actually blocked both the use of a bayonet and grenade launcher but they say this is the early model(as the name of the gun implies) so maybe in this version it was used but my research led me to believe this is not T20 early model and just normal T20 as early model didnt have muzzle brake and had a foregrip made out of wood the recoil in this version was uncontrollable thats why muzzle brake was made other than that T20E1 could accept both bipod and bayonet so maybe by T20 early model they meant early version of T20E1 but then why not name it like that

Maybe they should remodel it, removing the muzzle break and add the furniture detail

1 Like

After I tried the gun and read a bit of history I can say this is the same situation of the avt, balance over realism, overall is not an issue imo

1 Like

what is the amount of research point for T20 early again? is it 176k? or 180k?

Well its not that if they wanted the gun to have bayonet cool but then why go with T20 that has muzzle brake which blocks the use of one why not just call it T20E1 early model its not like they havent doen somthing like that cough As-44s cough or they could have gone with the real early model

Too much work at this point they wont change the model of the gun but changing the name to T20E1 early model is possible

Isn’t the T20 open bolt though? Or were there T20E1 versions that were open bolt too?