Weapons and vehicles of the "Rzhev" update

I highly doubt they will focus on Jap/Yanks event when they’re literally releasing major update about Rzhev.

We’ve got Ardennes themed squads event after battle of the bulge major update dropped as well.

Maybe one day Japan will get more vehicles, especially a good attacker plane.

Other than that, it’s nice to see the SIG KE7 and KV-2.

1 Like

This is my opinion

It seems this year has been about bringing the other factions up to Germanys level.

With the exception of the still missing Super Pershing, I think this patch marks the point in which that has been achieved and even surpassed. (except Japan, but since Japan doesnt fight Germany we will ignore that for the purposes of this comment)

I hope the next patch, Germany might have some attention in the same spirit, Perhaps in the form of Italy (It seems to me Germany BR 5 is the only faction with a “Legit Tech Tree” while everone else is moving on to the fantasy or A-Historical)

some areas of note For High BR (as this is where alot of focus has been):

• Fixing 190 flight models
  • 100 round MG
  • High BR fighters with ordnance (Or add loadout customisation)
  • FG 42/II start with Automatic as default (or given choice). Everyone else is now fully automatic. Massive advantage on AI

Additionally I feel that KV2 and 8cm Flak truck might be over tiered (8cm Flak truck more so).

KV 2 will be quite the beast, but Im guessing tempered by its insane reload time and really slow traverse.

Remove BR 1 and 2 from 3 (and 3-4 from 5)and all is well.

Just my opinion.

7 Likes

Definitely not, there’s no reason why they should have been put against BR1.
There’s many weaker ground on BR4, such as Chi nu or JP IV with shorter 7,5cm.

I would still rather see Sovs vs Japs major update.

3 Likes

this

2 Likes

fuck this looks cool, lil sad i wont be able to get the kv-2 in the tech tree, but its a really cool thing regardless, also a lil sad its in br 4 but in the name of balance thats decent (just hope poeple actually use it so i can admire it properly)

t20 for the Americans is pretty cool, interesting atleast, hope its good so the americans can have something fair to use

and man, that chi to is exciting, thanks for that, any tanks for Japan would be appreciated lol, excited to see what else your showing aswell, thanks darkflow

Doesn’t make sense. Are those vehicles supposed to be BR2 or what?

Because according to your suggested change. They would just not face BR5 vehicles. But still stay in literally the same queue (except BR5).

And I still don’t understand this separation of BR5 from BR4.
They should just buff semis instead. And literally everything would be okay.

Yes, but it’s 120% squad xp, and since premium squads only have 1 level, then it’s not so useful

1 Like

? no… BR 3

Except B5 AND 1 and 2

1-2, 3-4, 5

No major downtier Clubbing, No major Uptiering.

5 Likes

The Chinese-sino war, The Japanese captured quite a few weapons from the Chinese. The Japanese were almost as big of kleptomaniacs as the Russians were when it came to stealing and using others equipment.

2 Likes

we are getting the prototype chi to, right? not the late one

Which squads will the t20 rifle belong to? Rank 3 rifleman or Rank 2 messenger?

@James_Grove Since all hero soldiers have a exp modifier for the squad, can you people update the soldiers perks to make them more viable, most of them never have full perk points.
屏幕截图 2024-06-06 104715
My twitch drop sniper for example, please give him full perks

8 Likes

They would literally stay in the same queue, they just wouldn’t fight BR5.
Which is like really weird, because 8,8cm that’s shooting every 4 sec (if you have perk) is very strong. And it could easily deal with literally every tank it’s going to encounter with exception of 2 (jumbo and and jumbo 76).

And I don’t see any reason why should KV-2 be protected from facing BR5 as well.

Untitled
do i need more research for new items?

1 Like

Probably. :rofl:

I guess there will be a new Pacific map someday. And any event related to USA and Japan will happen then. I really wish peleliu was in the game.

2 Likes

Do they stack? Like if I put 3 hero in my squad do I get +60? Or it still gonna be +20?

Sorry, what so you mean by 1 level?

It’s general XP gain, not “squad XP” as in squad upgrades, right?

1 Like

Squad experience not research XP btw as I can read

1 Like