Weapons and vehicles of the "Rzhev" update

They’re also allowing camouflage on premium vehicles too.

Camouflages still don’t matter until there’s a skin-to-biome/map automatic link.

There’s no point buying a snow-white camo for your Pz III and then be sent exclusively to Tunisia.

6 Likes

Good vehicles, but I must say, focus a bit more on infantry, and low tier stuff.

I’m going to be honest, this is an infantry game, prioritize infantry in updates.

Add a couple more guns for low or high tier, I don’t care, just try to focus a bit more on infantry.

Ideas:
Krag-Jørgensen Rifle - Bolt-action used by Germany, and the U.S Navy until 1940

Gewehr 98 - World War I Rifle used in reserve by Germany, and used by occupied countries.

Arisaka Type 35 - Predecessor to the Type 38, favored among Japanese troops and used extensively.

Winchester 1894 - 9 round repeating rifle used by the Soviets and Americans in World War II.

4 Likes

even if I like it, I think they need SPAA for Tech Tree…

2 Likes

When??

So no new map? Thats kinda sad and no gwehr 98 or br changes/fixes

Its got the same recoil multiplier as the T20, T20E1 and the Type Hei automatic rifle, only the FG rifles are outliers with their modifiers.

1 Like

They wont do this HA change for us dude… So i choice to play Br2, it will solve all the problems

No Mg 42 150 round again :sob:

3 Likes

The first time I remember t3485 being seen on the battlefield was Operation Bagration in 1944. The vast majority of films that have 3485 appearing in 1943 act on the lack of working condition of t3476’s ( Luckily this is hardly ever seen in Russian ww2 films today.)

The problem is because there is only one Br for tier3-5, all of the players stay together. So there is no need to use any low tier weapon if you dont play br2 game…
A positive example is the Chinese servers where each br has a separate tier. You can actually play games where only br3 or br4 exists.

I mean of they strongly need a BR 1-5 map they could add Belarus or something fictional like Soviet Town.

Why use a historical battle and drop the ball so hard is beyond any logic.

And some people even defend this… As if intentionally erroneous is good.

The T20 and KE7 not being Assault Rifles makes me feel that we may not be getting the USA and Japan Assault Engineers at this point. Are those Assault Engineers still on the table?

Any idea of price regarding the premium squads? Gold or USD?

I’m Ok with this.

Repeat after me: “Yes, we will have news tomorrow regarding”. Just Kidding, looking forward to the news.

What is the current status of the steam release though? is it still in the works, or is it on the shelf? There hasn’t really been adequate information posted regarding it since the Enlisted Reinforced “Debacle”.

1 Like

I’m well aware of what you’ve been calling for a long time. My point is that it’s clear that the Devs
don’t care about it at all. Also there is a lack of enough HA lover players to push this proposal.

So as it stands if you want to play something relatively historically accurate (which ceased to exist when they merged the campaigns), you’ll have to go for br2

Yeah I know what you mean.

I’m just trying to understand.

Releasing a new map with wrong BRs – why?
What are they gaining from erroneous “Rzhev” that they wouldn’t get by releasing “Belarus” or “Town X”?

It’s like if I was making a basketball game and released it with Michael Jordan being white and playing for Lakers instead of Bulls, then claimed “nooooo who cares!! It’s basketball anyway”

read-the-air time

it’s easy to understand, knowing that Rzhev’s name is certainly much louder than a random place name like somewhere in Belarus/somewhere in Ukraine. They just want a cheap advertising strategy.

I remember Russia started to promote this battle more and more over the years, along with a really crappy movie.
But the monument is truly unparalleled!
1000_F_503647461_QcDGlKRz9SWPystqI88ZaXKrdBHd9upj

(For me personally, my favorite is still the monument to the 28 Guardsmen of Panfilov)

2 Likes

It’s not, skin for premium Pz IV E is more different than you think.

Let me show you.

vs

But it’s true adding this exactly same censored flag for the third time was completely unnecessary.

2 Likes

nah; at most the axis should get like… idk the MG15nA, with a lot of reductions inline with the Maxim-Tokarev; but even that isn’t necessary.

I’m still waiting for the Wallies and Japan to get a decent counter/response to the 40-50 rounder MG34’s and DPM’s. and for the Soviets to get a decent BR 2 counter to the VG1-5’s and Armaguerra m39’s…

1 Like

well considering that any engineer can equip t20, any us engineer is practically assault engineer :rofl: