Weapons and vehicles of the "Rzhev" update

YES !

why don’t you give us the 50 round version and move it to BR IV?

This will be very unlikely since the non modified version is not even in War Thunder.

a surprise to be sure, but a welcome one for all of these additions.

i like how the pz IV G was treated ( … even though, the skin is from the old pz IV E ) but when it comes to cosmetics, i’m not gonna argue over it.

however i have two questions,

what is the price on these premium vehicles?

will the flak get the ability to have the AA reticle that the apc, AA tanks and aa vehicles gets?

2 Likes

type hei AR-> better recoil, better dispersion, 30 round magazine, with slightly less damage, but enough to OHK
but i agree that it is better than fg42 II.

well germans still have most powerful tank. if p47 needs to be nerfed i would wait till super pershing at least.

i would rather reduce vertical recoil cause currently it has double of anything comparable. although it would leave soviets kinda weird with AVT and 15 round mag.

cause it ended mid war. BR3 is mid game :stuck_out_tongue:

valve doesnt know how to count to 3. you want example?
counter strike (1-1.6), cs:condition zero (can be looked as modified standalone 1.x cause of SP), cs:source (this should have been real CS2), cs:go(this should have been real cs3), cs2(well it is direct upgrade to go so 3.5?).

1 Like

Yes, so it should be BR 1-3, because it ended in spring 1943, before Kursk, before Panther, T-34-85, IS-2, Tiger 2 were introduced.

1 Like

people outside ex soviet republics mostly only know of 4-5 eastern battles and mostly they know it superficially. leningrad, moscow, stalingrad as 3 axis of german offensive, berlin and some know of kursk as largest tank battle.

unless BR3 gets new MM, any BR3 should be on mid game maps.

Eh, I can control recoil, I don’t complain. What’s weird is that those rifles were renowned for their quality and accuracy, yet they’re sprays in game.

As for Sovs, they don’t suffer. At all. Avt has better damage, velocity, better recoil (ask about that hidden recoil reduction modifier) bayonet.

I prefer avt over fg42 if I’m being honest.

mostly cause every other comparable rifle has way lower recoil.

didnt know that was a thing…

Then it would be a great opportunity to teach and inform foreign audiences about the counter-offensive after Moscow and the faith of Army Group Center, reeanacting real battles with BR 1-3 because it was mostly that equipment and vehicles.

There is also one of Russia’s most famous war poems about Rzhev by Tvardovsky:

I was killed near Rzhev
In a foul, nameless marsh.
In a left-flank attack
When the fighting was harsh.

I could hear no explosion.
See no bright flash of light;
As if into a chasm
I just vanished from sight.

etc.

Hmm? What is “mid game maps”?

German BR3 is in Moscow and Tunisia, as local “high tier” stuff and feels fine.

It would feel perfectly fine also in Stalingrad and Rzhev.

Bayonete reduce recoil I think by 5 percent (Corrected it)

KE-7 for japan

meh;
the T20E is okay I guess…
would prefer the US and the Japanese both get the Lewis guns. (type 92 lmg for japan).

1 Like

eh? I thought you did, you’re very good at finding stats…

But yes, if you open VaultCat’s datasheets, there’s a part showing “recoil modifier” then “actual recoil” which funny enough, isn’t what’s shown on the weapons stats cards for whatever reasons.
Avt-40 is probably THE weapon with the most exaggerated recoil reduction modifier :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: and in the end, has less recoil than evil fg42II.

that’s WITHOUT:

which means it has even LOWER recoil than what’s shown. I don’t think bayonets slash 15% thought. more like 5%

2 Likes

Not 15%, would be too much xD
It’s +/- 5%

bipods have no passive effect on recoil unlike bayonets tho

3 Likes

i knew about hidden recoil modifier, just didnt know about bayonet hidden recoil modifier.

1 Like

IMG_0867

Has nothing been mentioned about this on the forum yet?

3 Likes

Not yet. this picture is all we got for now

There’s a post about it on social media

Yeah about that: if I have an old premium squad that got an additional engineer slot

If I put a gold order Engineer there, do I get premium squad +100% XP and +20% hero soldier XP stacked to 120%?

Also do twitch drops and other non-gold-order heroes count?

3 Likes

Interesting theory there. I’d say that twitch drop and event soldiers do count.