Weapons and vehicles of the "Rzhev" update

Soviet5 finally has a fighter bomber

Its prob the defacto go to plane if u only have 1 air slot

1 Like

Well not really, cos I 185 is a fighter, so soviets can have 2x top BR planes with payloads in the air.

Germany doesnt have a top tier fighter with bombs (unless you buy d9)

5 Likes

Upgraded stats but u get the idea
(Should be around 12.7? i think)

Don’t you think the US military would be too powerful?
If they have T20, you have to nerf P47

5 Likes

Well, it already had (with 50kg). Funny enough, Axis does not. Closest thing are FW who can’t turn… and aren’t classed as fighters but attackers.

It’s why although I’m happy we got a new plane,

I’d never say it was necessary (Sovs are quite top in everything save heavy tank :thinking:)

5 Likes

remembering ptsd from auto-hei rifles with out T20

2 Likes

Definitely axis turn next time for top tier fighter (with bombs)

Fiat g55, g56, re 2005 series 0 babeh!

5 Likes

Why not remember ptsd from HVAR destroy all of the ground, and I think this game should give JN more powerful Airforce and planes with rockets.

8 Likes

Do you have the stats for the KE7 too? ty o7

The strength of P47 is a compromise for the poor infantry weapons of the US camp

Now the performance of T20 is superior to FG42-2, it may be the best BR5 rifleman weapon, so what about P47, the product of compromise?

The US army currently has infantry weapons that are almost the same as those of the German army, but it also has the most powerful aircraft in the whole game

Why don’t you play the Axis camp BR5 and feel the three-aircraft kamikaze special attack that is rampant in the US camp?

F4U+P51+P47, even without T20, the US camp can still defeat the German army, so what do you think will happen next?

12 Likes

I shared them above Weapons and vehicles of the "Rzhev" update - #96 by Euthymia07

upgraded and not upgraded

1 Like

Axis is already “stronk” thought.

I’d reduce dispersion on the FGs to make them on par with other factions thought. Nothing much else :thinking:

1 Like

100rnd MG and a HE slinger

4 Likes

twitch drops when?

Oh yeah… option to choose ammunition belts length would be sweet :thinking:

2 Likes

Wait, KV-2 is premium only? When I saw the picture I was sure it will be available normally to all players :confused:

1 Like

Well, so much for just buying 4 T20E1 rifles… I wish I had just waited to unlock the TT T20 and saved my GO for something else.

Is this really necessary? Pz. III N from Stalingrad campaign still have default name, is there a point in renaming Pz IV G?

2 Likes