Weapons and vehicles of the "Rzhev" update

darkflow is happy to paywall paratroopers and iconic vehicles like the sdfkz 251 and m3 half track, so don’t hold your breath

3 Likes

Didnt fight. That one would be premium

I like it. Got that nice stabiliser, good after pen damage…but yeah…not vs tiger 2 H

1 Like

also chi-ha and chi-he, which are the most common japanese tanks (except the tragic ha-go)

3 Likes

If you don’t mind ping any helper regarding this :slight_smile:

Neither did Japanese tanks outside of the Ha Go, but here we are
And I wouldn’t mind it being a premium, I was simply stating the direct contemporary to the King Tiger would be the T29 is all

2 Likes

IMG_2714
IMG_2716
Gun stats fully upgraded, in case you haven’t seen them yet

12 Likes

Every faction got something they asked for, even Soviets got premium KV-2 that has been requested for ages now, but Germany got reused asset 2nd time in a row.

When will Axis get stuff they asked for? the Italian tanks/aircraft, cool classics like the Stuka G or that damn 100 round MG42.

14 Likes

yeah but asking the helpers for answers is like shaking a magic 8 ball, not that i blame them because they’re probably under some NDA

3 Likes

I don’t think I have good karma with them.

2 Likes

And chi-to is never deployed, just like ho-ri. Why don’t DF also add the Maus then if this logic is followed?

So KV-2 (1939) will be regular vehicle?

1 Like

Yes if you pay gold

that pretty nice i will grind for them when they release

Read again.

1 Like

is that recoil real? Seems too high to me to be real.
These arent in the Enlisted Resource yet.

2 Likes

I’ll add them there soon

7 Likes

It never mention 1939?

1 Like

If anyone wants to try the power of KV-2:

This has KV-2 (1939) NOT the 1940 version.

1 Like

The premium is cool (especially if it works like proxy rounds)

but yeah…:frowning:

P40 or turan 75 long would have been the way

3 Likes

Is probably like the mass, Breda or PPSH who are in German and soviet armory as captured gun

3 Likes