Weapons and vehicles of the "Rzhev" update

Maybe we’ll get the 1939 version some other way. In war thunder the 1940 is premium/gift whilst the 1939 is in the tree.

3 Likes

Well, we already have examples of true opposites not fullfilling their roles, such as maxed out Sniper FG-42 with dispersion worse than a stock G43, versus Sniper AVS-36 that has a guaranteed headshot at 200m even without upgrades (not to mention the imbalance in damage)

1 Like

Yeah but its not premium :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah buff the fg42

my solution: get rid of both!; replace fg-42 with a select fire G43 (or a Gerat 03) with a 15-20 round mag and an “SVS-36” with a scope.

So I researched a bit and it seems that muzzle brake in T20 actually blocked both the use of a bayonet and grenade launcher but they say this is the early model(as the name of the gun implies) so maybe in this version it was used but my research led me to believe this is not T20 early model and just normal T20 as early model didnt have muzzle brake and had a foregrip made out of wood the recoil in this version was uncontrollable thats why muzzle brake was made other than that T20E1 could accept both bipod and bayonet so maybe by T20 early model they meant early version of T20E1 but then why not name it like that

Maybe they should remodel it, removing the muzzle break and add the furniture detail

1 Like

After I tried the gun and read a bit of history I can say this is the same situation of the avt, balance over realism, overall is not an issue imo

1 Like

what is the amount of research point for T20 early again? is it 176k? or 180k?

Well its not that if they wanted the gun to have bayonet cool but then why go with T20 that has muzzle brake which blocks the use of one why not just call it T20E1 early model its not like they havent doen somthing like that cough As-44s cough or they could have gone with the real early model

Too much work at this point they wont change the model of the gun but changing the name to T20E1 early model is possible

Isn’t the T20 open bolt though? Or were there T20E1 versions that were open bolt too?

T20 was closed bolt when it was firing in semi-auto and open bolt in Full-automatic
they changed the open bolt for T20E1 and made both semi-auto and full auto fire from closed bolt Since I quote
“In October of 1944, the rifle had been proofed and function tested at Springfield Armory, and was sent to Aberdeen Proving Ground in Maryland for testing. However, the evaluators soon found that not only did the open bolt feature not significantly improve the gun’s cook-off characteristics, but that it suffered from poor timing. Depending on where the bolt was in its travel when the shooter released the trigger at the end of a burst, the action might come to rest in either the open or closed position. Because of these problems, the open/closed bolt requirement was dropped.”

Now that you mention it if the devs modeled The T20 early rifle to fire from both close and open bolt then changing the name wont work ,either well guess we have to accept that devs took some creative liberties to make the gun have bayonet

Meaning it’s fine no matter which one it is, since this feature was present in the FG 42 as well but in game they haven’t included it, for obvious cost saving reasons.

1 Like

What movie is this from?

1 Like

Team America World police

3 Likes

Thanks a lot :smiley:

1 Like

Havent seen that movie in a while tbh pretty decent imo

sino means china, Chinese-sino war sounds more like a civil war

1 Like

1 Like

It’s already half a year since that beast was announced and they still haven’t made it? Why don’t they just copy the armor thickness from WT, it’s not like they have to calculate every single Japanese/German AT weapon since most of them aren’t capable of penetrating the UFP anyway with the exception of panzerfaust 100 an maybe RPzB 43.

EDIT: funny thing that I found on YT.

1 Like