Weapons and vehicles of the next update

Doubt it. Solid shot

3 Likes

Damn! Looks like the wait just became a bit longer.

3 Likes

It suppose to get APCR as well. But APCRs are extremely trashy on jumbo, so…

2 Likes

We need HA mode. Delete them in normal mode is impossible for DF

4 Likes

Gaijin never modeled APCR correctly, so it doesn’t work at all

2 Likes

Now literally every nation has a 100rounder MG except Germans

Thanks devs, really cool :confused:

9 Likes

Bruh, a Tiger I H1? I honestly expect shite like StuH 42 for a counter of Sherman 105… or a SPAA…

4 Likes

I’d 100% play Germany just for a StuH

2 Likes

Obligatory “why don’t you just use your broken tanks” reply

1 Like

I use such “broken” tanks as PzIIIJ1 and StuG3F and I want my MG with long belt, prefferably 200 rounds (go big or go home).

7 Likes

Uuuuuuh, not sure that’s the wisest move, fully powered rifle cartridge and 30 round mag on a fully automatic gun. Could be better as an MG, like the BAR. (And the M2 carbine should be reclassified as an assault rifle)

Oh 200? Bet. I’m down for that

2 Likes

Hopefully performance close to Fedorov Automat :^)

And is funny, is a rifleman weapon, guess there will be vets playing Japs in the future

Also the MG is twin barrel, guess there is all the reason to play Japs top tier and ditch the low tier lmao

1 Like

I like almost all of these additions, with just a pair of objections:

• As others said, the Ho-Ri is a controversial vehicle at best. I understand that Japan needs heavy armour and firepower at BR V, but the Chi-Ri II would probably have been a better option.

• Right now, “BR IV” is meaningless, because it gets matched with and against BR V anyways.

4 Likes

balance? so we are getting panzerfaust for americans?

6 Likes

Twice the bayonet!
Right?

9 Likes

I’m really interested to see how well the Mitsubishi plane performs. I wonder if it will handle as “well” as a Focke :thinking:

Very nice planes, I’ll be sure to play with them.

2 Likes

well, it is balanced.

every nation but ussr had br II rocket launchers ( germany case, they have sturmpistoles and grb 39 which are somewhat on par with rocket launchers )

US does not need panzerfausts because they have the M9 which is close to being one.
and still relatively balanced

1 Like

Yeah, double the penetration values are close to being one. Good joke, erika.

7 Likes

Still want the M20 or M18